Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hi I'm トゥイニー1998 (Pronounced Tweenies1998) I got used to MUGEN since late 2019 but back in the day, when I was searching for the Videos of The Incredibles on YouTube back in 2007 I stumbled upon a MUGEN Video involving Warner's Peter and Homer fighting with his Elastigirl and Mr Incredible chars which looked so cool - However, I really couldn't join in at first due to being underaged as I was in Primary School, (And later in Secondary school, I Had GCSE Exams so I couldn't help it much) but now I'm in love with MUGEN more than I've ever bargained for! Thanks to my favourite MUGEN heroes Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Mr Incredible and Elastigirl bringing me here! 😊❤✔👍

so, i'll be frank and already admit that i'm primarily going to be lurking since i'm a busy guy. however, my biggest interests are finally getting to learn fighting games in general (project x zone 2 and felicia lured me in... don't judge me), alongside how to build basic things in mugen 1.1 (and maybe try my hand at porting things to that version later).

like, my two big long-term goals are:

-build a basic but decent to look at stage that has all the things 1.1 has to offer, but with far less computing power required.

-give some characters I like some actual A.I, first just to make them a thrill to watch against other insane AIs, but then to make them fun to play against (like this Kunio by Ahuron, he's really fun to play as, but he has no real AI http://spaceace.web.fc2.com/ )

granted, i don't know the first thing about coding my way out of a cardboard box, but maybe i can at least get the former done someday.

either way, good to be here.

On 12/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, Ikercard said:

Hi my name is Ikercard,
As you can see in my profile I'm kinda new to the M.U.G.E.N community, I hope I can get along with ya
Oh I have I question, What version of MUGEN is the best one? 1.0, 1.1 or I.K.E.ME.N?
spacer.png

Hi !! pretty sad Mugen community is not big like before :) 

Hello, I am Elrayzeur.

38 years old, passionate about video games and hacking NeoGeo rom in my spare time.

I did 2 characters for Mugen in early 2000. It was a long time ago lol.

Today I am in a team which plans to port the Eye of Typhoon game to NeoGeo.

We would need the Artmoney table, to rip the entire DOS game.

Unfortunately all the links I find are dead.

If you have this table can you share it with us, in return we will give the sprites to the Mugen community.

thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Another fresh face has entered the realm of MFFA ... Toasted Milque!

So who am I? if you're expecting stuff like my actual name, you must be tripping something fierce!🤨

I'm just a handsome fellow that dabbles with mugen from time to time, be it setting up a roster of fighters that all have a real chance of victory ... or just messing about with DSP vs LTG battles.😆

Expect me to be inconstant, as desire to talk is never routine, unlike my fondness for a good laugh.

Had  some weird bug at the forum that didnt let me comment and since that was my only way of realistically "leveling up" (where am I supposed to find 30 files that werent alredy there???) I was stuck as a lurker and that also meant I couldnt post new threads so I couldnt call for help, instead, I just ragequitted and created my acount  here lol.

7a73edb13f1ee5d0a974b8b3a5e687e0.png

but then

3043c0fb13238ec8fab5d204d07ae681.png

sooo how many posts I have? better make a new thread to ask for help

8007722206ac154c0b5d197421dd33c7.png

bruh

Decided to get back into Mugen again after a long time away. Used to go by yamitri2 back in the day. Hoping the community is still strong.

Also looking for suggestions for the top authors these days. Back in the day it was Z2 team and Alty and a few others. Looking to build a quality over quantitiy roster this time around.