Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hello! I am an avid and dedicated fan of MUGEN! I have been watching mugen videos for 10 years just about! And now I can finally express my opinions in a place where people will listen to me...

Ax/King/Seeker/Keeper/whateverthefuck retiring from is a fucking blessing to the community. LOGANIR WOULD'VE STILL BEEN WITH US IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT LAZY FUCK. not to mention we could've had better Marvel/DC characters with him around but that's for another post I'm gonna make later...

But in all seriousness, my current task now is the make my first mugen char. Hopefully, I can do it with the aid of all you not so beautiful people! : ) See you later!

Hi. I go by Softy or Remy and I lreally like mugen, both the nsfw side and the normal side of it, I have known about mugen for about 2 years I think. I am interested in creating characters for the game, and maybe will be doing requests, I have already started learning to use fighter factory and creating sprites. Also to any nsfw character authors, I would probably like to talk to you about how that whole thing works, with the states characters go into and any other important information about making one myself, either in my messages or here.

some more about me: I like music a lot, particularly GWAR and Danzig but I like a lot of stuff. I like Street Fighter and Halo and am very excited for Halo Infinite. I like nsfw games where it the nsfw part isnt the sole entertainment of the game but also games where it is they are made well. I am just generally a very horny person and I'm pansexual and single. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, if y’all didn’t know, it’s actually me, HYPERSONICFAN11 From the Future I’ve been a member for 4 years, And I’m finally breaking my silence in the site after 4 years of Inactivity in the community. The reason I didn’t make any MUGEN Stuff anymore Is because I didn’t want to be an AndersonKenya1 Or an AlexNico Clone, I just want be my own thing. I used To like MUGEN Back in 2017, I was 12 at the time, I was annoying and spammed those Shitty Pingu videos and now I’m 16 years old. It’s just that I grew out of it. I Didn’t even like The Shitty Pingu Vs Phantom Gardevoir Videos i did back then, I have Originally planned to End the Series at 3, but I have decided to delete all of my MUGEN videos for good mainly because i lost my motivation and faith in it. Kater15, Orochi Lucario, And AndersonKenya1 we’re three of my Biggest Inspirations. Those three inspired me to make these now deleted videos on my YouTube channel. I just simply moved on from my MUGEN phase to Focus More on other projects that I was working on at the time  is because it Taught me to do new stuff and just making the same shit over and over again. Hell, I haven’t spoken to Kater and Orochi Lucario in 4 years. Anyways, I’m actually making this as My Final send-off to the Community And leaving for good. Thank you For the Amazing 4 years I’ve had in the MUGEN Community, it’s been a pleasure making These Videos on my channel. I will still make other projects and videos but it will not be MUGEN related.

Thank You and Goodbye MUGEN - HYPERSONICFAN11 

Hi to the Mugen Community! 

I once started getting into it when discovering it in 2008 since I was in love with the character creation of the Soulcalibur IV back then. This got me thinking of making my own Mugen Characters and noticed Fighter Factory and looking at Mugen Channels like MugenLord. 

I know that I wasn't much around in the Mugen for a long while cause I needed practice on making custom sprites and art. I like drawing characters and also OCs. I hardly taken any art requests cause I been busy focusing on my personal work that may be due to my ideals. And now here I am finally in 2021! I'm worried that I arrived too late cause the community is getting less attraction and more had moved on to much bigger things out there. But I love Mugen! I love Fighting Games! Brings back memories on seeing others created characters based on the original fighting games and also edits too. I also a newb at the Mugen Achieve, and still I am always a quiet user. A lone wolf with less social... 

Despite all that, I wonder if there are a couple around in the Mugen Community... 
Anyways, nice to meet you all! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody! As you can see I'n newbie here and I just want to say hello. I have been using MUGEN about 2 years. I am just a player but not a creator of MUGEN content. My favorities characters are Omega Tiger Woods and The_None's Giygas I hope we can be friends. Regards to the community!  :rightyouareplz: