Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

After getting upload-banned by MA for uploading 3 characters in a short duration of time and lurking around MFFA for sometime, I have decided to join MFFA officially due to  how much it made me feel at home compared to the gangrenous website that is MA.

Hopefully this website brings me a better experience than the one I had at MA.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, they need to be replaced.

For the time being, the official links from Elecbyte are still functional:

As are the mirrors from Mugen Guild:

I'm back!

It's been long since I was inactive from the forum, I'm Jeremiah, I am a cartoonist, artist and gamer, I am a 90's baby, born August 5th, 1997.

It's 6 years since I've joined the MUGEN Community in due course, characters, stages, they look amazing! I can't wait to meet you guys again!

- Jeremiah Dabir Blake

• 2 weeks later...

All right with you? Well, I'm a mugen fan, I've recently come, for me, being able to put together the dream fighting game and play with friends is fantastic. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to create characters but I will be available to evaluate and enjoy the content of the site. I really enjoyed the community and I hope we can be friends along this path. A hug to all and long live mugen! xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done a proper introduction to myself despite having an account here for a bit, so here goes, I guess.   The name is Poyochan, I am a creator that generally specializes in AI patching characters, but I make my own characters sometimes as well as few stages.  I recently changed my name from Mayyyro, but I also had an even older alias some of you may recognize if you hung out at MUGEN Database - LuigiTheYoshi11.  Yeah, I was the guy that made those broken Mario edits back in the day, and boy let me tell you, I was one hell of a cringelord back in those days.  Now I'm a Poyo obsessed man who now has Ribbon brainrot, fun times indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

The name is KaizokuGaeru. A long time MUGEN player since childhood and enthusiasts of various franchises. Got too many to list, but I'll say Tales and One Piece are among my favorites. 

I'm here because I would like to commission the right people to help commission sprites for fighters of a Tales MUGEN project that we want to make one day. Sure Tales of VS exists, but it was only in Japan and Bamco underestimates how loud the bWestern fandom is. A goal of mines is to give Tales fans something they can enjoy for years to come. And not just classic ones since I notice the lack of fighters for modern Tales characters (Velvet, Dohalim, etc). 

Anyways, pleased to meet everyone and happy to be hear.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I am Not Doctor Who. 

I am Tiger-Boy. Mugen Fan for some years now. 

I am in the process of finishing some projects I could not finish before. 

I hope my work contributes to the community.  

Best regards. 🙂

So you are not a doctor for real?

Hell I forgot about April's Fool but hey in my country doesn't celebrate it on April but December 28th

Ha, nevermind I just want to say you welcome to the community! :bye: