Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

shy_anime_girl_hiding_behind_a_wall.png

Hi, I'm DeathScythe, some of you may know me from MFG and/or from my creations. I don't know why I never posted here before (to be honest I know, because I'm VERY shy), but hey, there is a first time for everything.

I hope I can make some good friends here, help whenever possible, and all that stuff. 🤨

Don't sweat it, Scythe. I don't see myself as much of a socialite either.

Though my reason isn't so much timidness but rather Intolerance to petty drama & lemmings ..... reasons why I don't have Twitter.

Regardless, you can rest easy here. Folks around these parts are the friendlier sorts, so making a friend here should come easy.

Hi, although I'm not really new here nor am I new to mugen....

I still would like to introduce myself, for I felt like I was a person who just came out of no where with my content I provided lol.

• The name is Yoonybin but, you can call me YOONGBIN, or Yoongs or Yoong
  • I am 20 years old, I originally 18 - 19 when I first joined this guild.
  • I've loved mugen ever-since I was about 7+ year old.
  • I love memes, gaming, anime (obvi), kpop (dw I'm not toxic lol) and, many more things!
  • I'm also neurodivergent (ADHD), so keep that in mind for I can be a bit slow lol
  • I'm also much more to myself than social, I'm a bit nervous from time to time. I'm pretty much an ambivert. 

That is all, I hope you guys have enjoyed my introduction and, my content 😄 for, I am more towards on making FULL GAMES for everyone to enjoy 😄 spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...