Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hi everyone the name's Crimson (Armand)

not really a code master, but i like making fighting Characters.

I'm Currently Working on one Char (might work on more after)

I still have more to learn about mugen.

i won't be active all the time on this site since I have other stuff going on,

but I hope we can all get along.

Hello all! 

I used to be a member of the "mugen community" back in.. idk.. 2008 or so? Its been about 8 years since I have interacted with the game. Some stuff has changed indeed. Much easier to find resources and a far friendly community! I recall when people would ask for help it usually would result in rage attacks. 

Current Projects: Making a mugen arcade cabinet for my house, ideally with a clean error free version of mugen.

Skills: Graphic design. Trained in Unity, C#, and GML languages. Going back to working in mugen has been... rough to say the least.

Favorite Characters: Akuma, Jade, Kula Diamond, Juggernaut

hi im coach.

jk, my name es emgb and i found this website when i was looking for some mugen chars or stages!

I don't know what else I can say, I like the doom franchise, far cry, and some other valve games like Half Life 2, L4D (Obviously) and others, although in fact I don't know if that would matter ...

Also ... I need help with a char I'm making, it's Pinky from Doom, I thought someone could make it a char, because I already have its sprites and others, I don't know if it's correct to say this in the introduction, if so, I'm sorry, but I wanted to know if someone could do me that favor

(sorry for my bad english, im actually chilean)

39 minutes ago, Amaterachu1 said:

Welcome emgb! What kind of moves do you want your character to have?

Well, the only attack that Pinky has in Doom is a very strong bite, but I was thinking of adding something to it like in Doom 2016, where it can run at high speed towards you and collide with you, that could be its powerful attack or something, but I don't how to do it because i'm too new to this, still, if you want to do it, do you need the sprites or will you do it on your own?

I'm ASURA

I found this community by searching some websites to download mugen chars and stages

Also I like to play valve games on Steam, like Team Fortress 2, Half-life franchise, Portal series, and so on.... but I just wrote it cause I dont know what i should write 😉

I want to make a stage on mugen someday. I want to make charcaters but i t would be too difficult for me i think so... Yeah, that's all thing i can say.

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Korea)

Never got to do this, So no better time than now -

~ How do you do mugen-users and abusers! : D I am modo-ekitz - Games suck  these days and one of the few that unifies everything good in every ~ film and media franchise (or that has the potential to anyway ) is mugen! No dlc nonsense and theres no 'jagex' to strut their overfat unelected guts in it, Just the endless forces of light and darkness ruthlessly fighting eachother in countless settings of gaming until the last beaten and bruised victor wins in this game!(and decides the faate of everything lol)

A game connoiseur and avid archiver, It was inevitable that being so bored and disgusted by mainstream gamings devs and downward-spiraling practices would lead me personally here! Spiritually. : D

No thats only half true, MUGEN the spectacle that it was lead me to this site, And also with a vomit-disgust relationship with mugen archive. But 'free for all' in a good way. And through here through mugen - Theres no 10-character roster only, No online-only or wishing there was more to it.. Noo theres kind of even TOO MUCH. How does one discover the vague storyline and collect EVERYTHING from this game into one collection? Thats only half the challenge. Anyways, I recognize the  (still) untapped potential in this type of thing and have worked tirelessly to doo my part to preserve it for the forces of light(mugen free for all) to keep back the slimy forces of darkness (mugen archive)

My goals and stakes in this include:

- Contributing to its all-around preservation including by re-releasing (previously) broken characters ive fixed and sorted so no one has to download or access these with freeze/kloning and text-errors that prevent basic game play that plaaaagues the rosters especially in the mortal-kombat section

(As of now still have a lot of mugen content to sort through)

- Helping others to access it easier due to file-sharing websites being mostly unstable and totally at odds with legacy-goals for even 1 generation and a half to experience all of it without something like a stage or group of characters missing (HOW to do that is harder than it seems) because lord knows ticking time bombs like mediafire arent going to do it for everyone or very much anyway

- And it is my dream to someway, Somehow host mugen tournaments, For the sake of charities and bringing gamers together. Actually bringing them together. That last part is more important than ever given how backards and rotting politics-injustice among everything has ramped up their attacks on gamers NOT so much through the mainstream but by sleeper-cells acting as ''jouranlists'' etc to bring it all crashing down as it serves none of their leash-owners goals of power and money, And legitimate gaming like this has always been the cure. ^_^ I have a feeling though.. That to host such tournaments in venues that wuhan-virus and not strictly relying on this game to its maximum is going to be an issue to overcome

- To TRULY add to the game's rosters and levels by commissioning, Though i dont agree with how high the pricing has been set.. Still.

I have so many ideas though, I hope to bring them out into reality. There are whole games yet to be mugenized, Let alone sprite-ripped

May the gods of order-mugen and darkness-mugen bless mugenphiles always ^__^

- Modo Ekitz