Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fine folks!
I'm GeorgeMP. You may already know me from the Guild, but for those who don't, I'll give you the rundown:
I'm a teen who likes to make stuff. Particularly, MUGEN stuff. And, as you may have also guessed, I also like Sonic.

Now, I'm looking to do things a little differently this time around, and I mean it.

I also look forward to some fun times with you guys.

I go by the name WewserLethalDude online.

I picked up MUGEN a little while back and have only just found this website - Google seems to insist that I visit MUGEN Archives, but that place is not very good.

I have spent the last few days downloading characters and modifying them to try and make them balanced, and it's quite fun.

We'll see how events turn out with me here, I suppose

Lexx here. i am a young man who loves fighting games and hopes to begin my journey by creating my own mugen IP that will be the best MUGEN game ever. So good it will be played at local tourneys like NORCAL or even streamed by team spooky or fighting Tuesday (though it is safe to assume that if enters asian kids hands and is played at tourney level, then i might get an evo spot and i would have succeeded more than expected, but i digress in my lofty ambitions).

Anyway,, in the mean time i am playing the MUGEN games and loving it. 

So if you love fighting games and anime, i am your guy.

If you know how to make fighting games, sprites, or have mastered the way of the mugen engine (bonus points if it is installed in you like Seth or Juri's Tanden engine), then you are my guy.

I love to have fun even while working and especially when not working. 

i love meeting people and making new friends or business partners. 

thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is FaZe Dank. I'm not that new to the MUGEN community. In fact, my love for MUGEN kickstarted back in late 2018. I just didn't interact with you guys. I used to play with my old Lenovo computer, until it started smoking. Now I can't play with it anymore. Then I switched to my dad's computer, (I'm using it right now) but it was short-lived when I couldn't play with MUGEN all of the sudden. It's an Apple and they have a no-fun policy built into this piece of junk. Now I want to save up my money to get a gaming laptop so I can create my own stuff. All I need is a job, but I don't think I will get one anytime soon due to certain events right now. I also played on Fightcade, but like the dirty ol' bastard that is Apple, I'm not allowed anymore. Now I'll have to wait till I'm legally allowed to leave this place and get my own home and job in the future. So for know, I'll just be doing this. So anyway, hello world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello, I am JtheSaltyy.

I am a MUGEN creator who primarily makes CvS2 related characters. I’ve decided to try and get these characters known to all Mugen sites available. 

In my down time, I also like to enjoy composing classical music, and playing the piano and violin. I also play a wide variety of fighting games, with Capcom vs. SNK 2 being my favorite of the bunch. 

I hope you are all doing well, as I am to remain a positive and outgoing, peaceful individual. I only wish to better the Mugen community, and be a person of value to those in it. I hope you all have a good day.

• 3 weeks later...

New user, hope to get in touch with the community well basically. Mostly a fan of watch mode, but I respect those who play it and put their mind into it.
Will surf through the threads and read up a bit, hope I can someday make my own collection :P
That's all, have a good day on this troubled world.