Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Best of luck to you mate, getting back into this community nowadays is probably a lot different than if you got back into this community a few years ago. Overall though, I hope it all works out for you. As for the characters you're looking for... well... SFA isn't very common, in fact, there are quite a limited amount of SFA characters actually made, mostly just SF2 and SF3rd, SF1 is completed, but not in CvS style.

15 hours ago, FC39Macbeth said:

How long you've been playing Mugen before you decided to take a break?

I think I discovered Mugen in high school but fell off after college when real life kicked in. 

10 hours ago, jo19sh92 said:

Best of luck to you mate, getting back into this community nowadays is probably a lot different than if you got back into this community a few years ago. Overall though, I hope it all works out for you. As for the characters you're looking for... well... SFA isn't very common, in fact, there are quite a limited amount of SFA characters actually made, mostly just SF2 and SF3rd, SF1 is completed, but not in CvS style.

Really? I thought I've seen all the SF1 characters (not Sagat, Adon, Ryu and Ken and not characters who were playable elsewhere) with updated sprites. I know they dont' have updated moves. 

I am the New guy here so I

would like to introduce myself here. My name is Alexander . I love mugen games and fighting games in General. Learning how to make my own project. I have skills in Photoshop and music edition if anyone need help  for a project... it is nice to be here sharing our passion for mugen games..

Hey guys so uhmmmm where do i start

I'm from Mugen Multiverse, my username there is BlueSpiderX

Idk if you're familiar but yes it's that character of a blue palette swap of Spiderman who shoots lazers.

We'll get back to that later.

I don't really play games nowadays, not cause it's boring. It's cause i finally figured out that i enjoyed creating more.

I mostly just edit pics and

uhhhh

make memes cause i have a meme page on facebook

Here's my interests in 3 pics:

5181-heisei-generations-forever-tembus-1

Tokusatsu (Japanese superheroes)
670?cb=20180202093756

Weeb shit
Screen_Shot_2018-04-25_at_12.24.22_PM.pn

memes

And now about my history in MUGEN

Many years ago (i think it was 2013) i was an active member in Mugen Multiverse, commenting on stuffs, making random sprite edits.

Then i decided to make my OC into a character.

Well not really "make" cause my friend there (thx Mistah Jorge) did all the coding and i made the visual concepts so he can understand what i'm trying to do.

After it i continued browsing.

Suddenly one day my desire to learn how to code awakened and i tried to make a joke (but not cheap) character.

The progress was slow and inconsistent, i had to change gameplay styles about 3 times.

Slowly i got frustrated and my passion for MUGEN died.

I dissapeared for a long time, doing other hobbies that i discovered.

But on some day my passion re-awakened and i tried to make a Kung Fu Man character with my own custom playstyle for use as a base for my future characters, that is consistent.

I thought of and concepted everything from the start to finish so i don't repeat the same mistake.

Ran into a problem, got frustrated, dissapeared for a long time again. (cause i didn't wanna ask for help cause i want it to be "my" character)

I realized after a long time that maybe i should ask for help, and returned again.

So i asked for help on my problems in coding (and then answered them myself cause i kept trying while waiting for responses).

Finally, my first character is done.

(I'll post it here someday but you can find it here:      http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t13024-custom-gameplay-kung-fu-man-my-first-actual-character      )

Released it, then i dissapear for a long time again

Cause it didn't really got any attention. Somehow it affected my spirit.

Kinda feel like my efforts are unnoticed.

Then recently my passion awakened again, and also realized maybe i need to step out of my current home for MUGEN to get more recognition (wow i sound like an attention whore)

Honestly i don't blame them.

MMV has mostly comic book fans so i get why my creation didn't get attention

And here i am, introducing myself to another MUGEN forum.

I'm trying to find infos of a character (a comic book character yea) so i know if i need a permission to edit it or not.

We'll talk about it in an upcoming post

That's about it i guess

16 minutes ago, Mushypepito123 said:

nice to see you in Mugen Free For All, BlueSpider! i did not tested your own Kung-Fu Man yet, but i will soon.

Hey thanks

.....wait do i know you or you're just welcoming me

cause you know my real name doesnt have X in it

2 minutes ago, Mushypepito123 said:

i know you quite well, you're pretty much famous for creating your OC, it's in Mugen Database and in the Marvel Comics collection thread here. XD

I know that my character's there but am i really famous

On 3/24/2020 at 3:09 AM, SweetsPlanet said:

I'm trying to find infos of a character (a comic book character yea) so i know if i need a permission to edit it or not.

You don't. Just give credit to whoever you took anything from and that's it. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an elitist stuck in the old ways.

1 minute ago, Darkflare said:

You don't. Just give credit to whoever you took anything from and that's it. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an elitist stuck in the old ways.

Wow MUGEN sure changed since the last time i was active

3 minutes ago, SweetsPlanet said:

Wow MUGEN sure changed since the last time i was active

It hasn't. That's been a thing since about a decade around here. It's just you came from MMV where they still uphold this creator's rights BS.