Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Good afternoon, 

My name is Mrgrill247 and I am a first timer here.

Presently I enjoy playing mugen and openbor.

It's great that the 2d community is alive in this world of 3d.

I grew up with playing arcades in the 80's and 90's.  

It's wonderful that most of my favorite arcade games had been emulated.

Also, the ability to rip sprite and background is a plus.

Well i am from Argentina but living at Mexico, i am an artist of comic and manga. So i love the videogame stuff and animations, long time ago i really like the fact about make my own fighting game! 
Ten years ago i met MUGEN engine  and i fall in love!
Now i am making my own characters... i am a novice. but i love to learn and use my drawing knowedge to make a sucess about it!

I am doing Dragonball Fighterz characters on MVC style making crossover with my original characters of my comic .I have a Instagram and a Twitter
I hope meet new friends here! i can make cooperations with animations and drawings for mugen stages or characters.

is this page, safe?, hi im dancing peter, im new in this site, and i wanna know if it is safe, ive been downloading chars a lot of time ago, and i wanted to create an account, because last time in mugen archive i was ip banned for no reason, and i wanted to know, if this page is safe from virus and stuff

(Sorry for my bad speech, im actually spanish)

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

If this page was unsafe, do you think we would tell you?

I mean, I've been here for years and never had a virus from here.

i dont know, some friends of discord toll me that "NO, NEVER GO TO MUGEN FFA BECAUSE YOU CAN GET A VIRUS, BETTER GO TO "blahblahblablamugenblahblabha...." and i was really scared for some reason, but i ended up here, anyways, thanks for the fact dude and replying i guess, 🙂

The site itself is safe, yes. The thing to keep in mind is that a lot of this site's content features links to other websites, and while it forbids linking to known malicious websites, there is no guarantee that a site that was safe at the time has not since become compromised. This is the same for any website, really.

12 hours ago, dancingpeter said:

i dont know, some friends of discord toll me that "NO, NEVER GO TO MUGEN FFA BECAUSE YOU CAN GET A VIRUS, BETTER GO TO "blahblahblablamugenblahblabha...." and i was really scared for some reason, but i ended up here, anyways, thanks for the fact dude and replying i guess, 🙂

Name them so I can deal with those people, I bet my ass they downloaded stuff from here and yet they are telling you this page has a bad reputation.

In case you're wondering about the safety of this website, any time you get an actual "this page is malicious" thing on your browser/adblocker/etc, it is mainly because content from other sites is linked here, and often times, those sites are not safe or are not exactly holding the best reputation (i.e. MA)

18 hours ago, Noside said:

Name them so I can deal with those people, I bet my ass they downloaded stuff from here and yet they are telling you this page has a bad reputation.

No, you're not. This isn't worth getting worked up over.

Hello MFFA I am new here, I introduce myself I am OmegaDaki, forgive me if I am not very good with English, I am from Chile and the truth, I was downloading content here in MFFA and MA, but MA now has access denied, so I I stay here at MFFA, thank you very much for everything.

Sup everyone! I'm new to mugen, but got introduced just today. I saw this game on YouTube and i immediately wanted to start playing and get caught up with the community. But sadly, hehe~ I don't have MUGEN ;-;

I don't know how to download it, and i have a chromebook, which i'm not even sure if it is compatible with it. Can someone send a link  on how to download mugen? Please don't rickroll me 😕

the thing with mugen is, all the required files to run it are compressed within a .zip file (you can find the download link to said .zip file by hovering your cursor over "MUGEN Software" tab right under our site's banner) that needs to be extracted with winrar (another windows program) to a destination folder inside a drive in your pc. you're also gonna need notepad (yep, you guessed it right: yet another windows program) to manually add characters and stages, which themselves are separate downloads from the engine. sounds convoluted, i know, but that's to be expected from a software that's two decade old as of the writing of this post.