Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Just to mention, yeah, Mugen Archive is trash. All I really do there is just to get some rare characters, because at least they're on its server. Also for my Colonel/Donald Edit collection (probably not here because both of them have an ungodly amount to cover).

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time with us. It's especially fun when you get into the coding aspect of the engine that opens up new perspectives that you'll probably find an enriching experience and we're here to help in that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm Agent_5 and I'm happy to be here within the community. I'm probably not gonna be making much mugen content if any for a good bit and most of my time here will probably be spent trying out other creations and such (and managing to break them). Thanks for having me and I'll try to not use the forbidden memes here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, i know that ive pretty much already introduced myself already once before by now in the RANDOM CHATTER area. But i just wanted to re-introduce myself once again and do it "Officially" So anyway, hey guys how are you? i am from NC and i am a videogame music producer. I make Dance, Trance, House, and Industrial BGMs. It is my Goal to get discovered by a Videogame company and create music for Fighting Games. But yeah i hope to make some friends here, please feel free to comment on my music, take care and God Bless. 🙂

Hello just wanted to say hi im fairly new to mugen. Very interested in this and all the resource out there.

I've already started developing some of my own stages that are built for 1280x720 mugen builds. 

This looks likes its a long journey down an endless rabbit hole that ive got myself into and im hooked!!!

Hey y'all. Ocean Man's the name. I've had an interest in MUGEN for years, and lately I decided to go ahead and get involved with the community and game. I browsed the web a bit, thought this place seemed pretty cool, so here I am. I've dabbled a bit in character and stage creation and hope to post my work here (whenever I finish them at least lol). Pleasure to meet you all!