Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Sawaddee (Hello) I'm "Narin"

I from Thailand. Age29.

Nice to meet you all

Actully I join mffa for about year but i just introduce myself today

First time i know mugen is about 14 years ago a since i study high school.

But i don't had PC or laptop 

Now i work and i  buy my laptop  so I can play now

But sadly my laptop can not load some HD stages (opengl )

And I can not crate/edit characters or stages  but I enjoy them

I know people  in my motherland don't know Mugen too much and don't have offical mugen team 

But I hope i will meet (and greet) friends about the world soon.

I will start make my  youtube channel soon too. But please wait for me

Bye  hope we can play and share together.

Good morning everyone. My name is Zel-sama. But I have registered with the name of Zelgadis since it is the name by which the community knows me more than 10 years ago. I have been returning to the world of the mugen. I hope we do get along very well. Greetings to all and excuse my English, it is not very good.

Hello There!

The name is Eamonn,you call me Eamonn/Eman or Calibrii. Mugen has caught my attention for a few years now I wanna say since 2012-2013 and i'm happy to join the community here and see what everyone is about! 

Big My Hero Academia and One Piece fan here as i am a Pop Figure and Normal Figure Collector,alongside One Piece Model Ships. 

i'm taking a big liking in the JUS/Jump Ultimate Stars style recently

(Image below is a CPU VS CPU battle)

xI5bYsEpQhqVYfek_rGliw.png

I am one with 4 years of experience, and it is a pleasure to be on this site ready to demonstrate my creations and previews of my visual effects. I can help you with coding if assistance is therefore requested, as I have used mugen nearly EVERYDAY.

- SL-Zero

My name is BookWormGreen, I came to this website due to MUGEN Archive's terrible "no lurkers" event. I also have a YT channel where I currently upload MUGEN videos, I'm trying to hit 1000 subs so I can get ad revenue. I hope I can be a good addition to this forum.

• 2 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Wow! It's Been 3 Years Since I Joined the MFFA and It's Always As Lively As Ever! To Everyone Here, Oldcomers And Newcomers,  on MFFA I Want To Give Everyone A Big Thank You For Being Awesome and Helping One Another in this Cool World We Call MUGEN! I've Learned So Much From MUGEN That I'm Now Making Fighting Game Stages! Not Only That, I'm Still Meeting Amazing People Here! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Push Through The Darkness Like A....Uhhhh...Hyper Hadoken! LOL! Peace, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”