Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I've been using this site for about half a year, but never really talked in it. I just figured I'd say hi and thank everyone involved with this site for making it as cool as it is. I'm new to forum posting and stuff, so I'm not sure entirely how it works. If I do something wrong or out of norm, please keep that in mind and feel free to correct me. Otherwise, thanks to everyone for making this awesome place.

Hello Everyone on YouTube and Mugen Fans Around the World!

i am CrossoverSmasher98/Timothy Sahlstrom, i Love Making Mugen Characters in MVC1 Playstyle.

Favorite TV Shows/Cartoons:

Clifford The Big Red Dog

Blue's Clues

Spongebob SquarePants

The Super Mario Bros Super Show

The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3

Super Mario World

The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic X

Pokemon

Donkey Kong Country

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Scooby-Doo Where Are You

The Young Ones

Mr Bean

Maggie And the Ferocious Beast

Kirby Right Back at Ya!

Rollie Pollie Ollie

The Wiggles

Madeline

• 3 weeks later...

Pleased to meet you all!
I am the old MAXIMUS leader of the old G.E.M!
Many years passed, and I finally decided to go back to programming and messing with mugen!
Along with this I am bringing all the old G.E.M content!
all the characters! All stages! all!
Including not only my characters but also the ones I never launched!
I didn't find a place to post wips! so if you helped me where I can post I would be grateful!
PS: I saw in some old threads here that some players had the "pleasure" of playing with my first character the "maximus" ...
My condolences!😆

On 9/13/2019 at 1:12 AM, Ryou said:

i can't say if i've heard of you before (for the record i only joined the mugen scene back in 2011), but welcome back regardless.

oh, and the w.i.p section is right here

thank you very much for your attention!
In 2011 I had practically abandoned the mugen ... :yaoming:I was officially from 2002 to 2008 ...:joyful:
(But already played with mugen before this).:gaming:
I will then make a topic there to go updating all the things I'm doing!
Thank you!:victory:

• 2 weeks later...

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you!

I’m a fairly new user, and I’ve been looking for MUGEN communities to join, so, here I am!

I don’t know what else to post here, so ask me anything you’d like to know. I’ll most likely answer.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:16 AM, Kanbei said:

I kinda do remember you didn't you make some Mvc characters?

Yes! I am the author of TigreNegro!
I will even be relaunching it between today and tomorrow, along with several other characters!
And I'll still be relaunching all the characters in my old group G.E.M! 😁

Hello there! Nice to meet you, I'm Arcadium. One thing you should know is that I'm extremely lazy so I copy-pasted my profile bio:

I've been interested in MUGEN for a couple years now. I mostly like being impressed by original creations, especially when hand-crafted from scratch.

In my private life I recently switched studies to learn more about programming. I spend my free time being a total nerd with my weeb friends.

I'm hoping this forum is a lot friendlier than the last place I was active on 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I go by Kaiheat but you can call me Kai. originally came across Mugen around 2006 and lost touch with it. After rekindling my love of it after so long I'm hoping to just deep dive into it and maybe even learn some things along the way. Look forward to chatting with you all and please drop beginner tips to creation or just links to the appropriate thread for tutorials. Again Nice to meat you all! ^^

it's always nice to have new faces around, welcome. be sure to chime in on our discord server (you can find the link at the "outposts" tab under the forum's banner) if you haven't done so already, we have a channel called #mugen-study where you're free to ask any questions and get advice on everything mugen related. hope to see you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Whoa! It's Been 4 Years Since I Joined All Of You Awesome Peeps Here On MFFA! As Always, To Everyone Here, Oldcomers And Newcomers, I Want To Give You A Big Thank You For Being Awesome And Helping Each Other Here On The Forum! I Also Want To Give A Big Thank You To The Rest Of The MUGEN Communities! MUGEN Feels Like A World Where We Can Talk To Anyone Across The World! I Cherish These Moments When Talking To Anyone In The MUGEN Community And I Hope MUGEN Bring A Smile To Somebody In This World! Yall Like My 2nd Family Up In This Joint, You Know! Man...I'm Getting All Sentimental And Jazz...LOL! I'll Keep On Making Awesome MUGEN Stuff For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans And We'll See Where These Amazing Adventures Will Lead To Next! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Push Through The Darkness Like A...Uhhhh...POWER WAVE!!! LOL! Peace, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

CAH7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, hi. I'm some MUGEN enthusiast who likes seeing obscure fighting game characters ported to it (mostly DOS, Amiga, & Sharp X6000. Favorite one is The Eye of Typhoon if you didn't know already xP). I am sorta starting to rip sprites (using screenshots) so hopefully good luck on me there!