Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a HUGE fan of video games, and all the creativity they foster. I'm probably the oldest person in here, and remember teh 1st video game: "PONG" I was ALIVE for that shit! (Lol) The technology has come a LONG way. We would have never guessed from that first Atari 2600...that one day you'd be able to create your own custom games and battles. The graphics, and sounds and artistry are so fluid now, we couldn't have dreamt of it . So I'm here to see and play some your BEST Mugen Creations. So show me what you 've got!

I can only assume this is mandatory, but either way, hey there I'm BurgGuy. I'm making joke characters out of preexisting ones (mainly because I'm garbage at creating my own code). Expect me to ask a bunch of questions like an idiot.

Hi Guys i am kinda new to the mugen community and game since i just got back  but , i guess i am technically here since 2008 however i really never interacted with someone from the mugen community so nice to meet you all, gonna probably ask manly  for help since i am kinda rusty with  mugen and FFS

Let me introduce myself. I am GravesDisease version 2. I do not pay MUGEN for fun, I play to take over the MUGEN scene and build the op'est mugen roster that this game has ever seen. The characters I collect, I collect because they can destroy 99.999% of the other characters on this game. I am building a character roster that can rekt every single mugen opponent's characters that you put against it. However at the same time I don't use characters that are unkillable or have infinite attack, or as you call them "cheepies". If any of you feel like you can challenge my roster with your roster, you are more than welcome to try although it will not be easy in the least. If you would like to follow my journey to becoming the MugenMaster you are welcome to subscribe to my youtube channel. Remember, just like in chess, I stay 2 steps behind my opponents until the very end. #IDontPlayMugenForFunIPlayToDominate. My Journey Has Only Just Begun

If you want to follow my journey, subscribe to the channel  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plIyYAqigRM

Hey All. Average person who pretty much just happened to be nearby.  this is pretty much equal to walking next to the neighbor's public lawn, and starting a conversation.

Well, I've been playing MUGEN since 2017, though knew of the concept since 2014 via themattalocalypse mugen battles. I just didn't actually bother to get the game engine until years after. This was mostly due to me thinking it was A sprite animation back then.

I love the intent of the engine, aswell as it's community's creations, and (most of) the creative choices, though from A "versus debater" perspective (I'm talking about the spacebattles.com / comicvine / whatever kind of versus debate) I'm not really A big fan of some of the balancing - However, I do suppose it's not really possible to balance something which at this point is entirely based off fan contributions.

So yeah, been silent on the internet for years until around 3 to 4 months ago. See Ya Around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey everyone of this website id just like to intro myself

i cant remember when i first got into mugen but i can give time range character wise? if that makes since anywho i knew of mugen when characters like deebeekaw {which is one of my top favs btw}  rare akuma and Ronald McDonald  were really popular. i remember watching videos with on youtube and  that as a kid  but was to afraid for simple fact i didn't realize how to put characters back then! anyway  yall can call me D or whateva i dont really care lol im just here to have a good time and find some new people to teach more about mugen than what i already know.

Ok byeeeeee:cheer:

every time I try to play mugen, in windows 10, it just says

Error detected.

Can't open config file data/mugen.cfg.
Error reading data/mugen.cfg

Clipboard tail:
---------------------------------------------------
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
---------------------------------------------------
Parsing command line...
Command line: C:\Users\JAIME\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa7108.34009\mugen-1.1b1\mugen.exe
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...

can someone tell me how to fix it?

Hello, 

I'm a casual user who wants to get back into the scene. I usually just play pre-exisiting games, but I do have a fantasy of a Street Fighter game with all the characters from SF1 (CVS versions), SFA and SF 2 characters. Maybe I'll get the gumption to do it.