Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy, I'm Hound and i'm a gamer also a mugen creator. This site is interesting for get back my char and other char. Since MugenArchive can't be access on my country this site can help me to upload my work. I can't create a discord server, website and facebook page. Subscribe my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCykEzEmV_mt8wI1m4ClK2vg

• 2 weeks later...

Sup everyone, its good'ol Vocalnoid here. Some of you might probably know me from MFG, but if you don't, here's a extremely short summary about me.

I got interested to mugen by a sonic fan game called Freedom Fighters, first ever version played: WinMugen (not plus), Favorite Engine: 1.1 (although and can except some interests with 1.0), and thats all I can think of really.

I probably won't be as active as much as MFG, but hopefully I'll give the best of what I'll give to all of you.

Thank you, and I hope this friendship will last for eternity. 😍

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Welp It's Official! It's Been 5 Years Since I Joined All Of You Awesome Peeps Here On MFFA! As Always, To Everyone Here, Oldcomers And Newcomers, I Want To Give You A Big Thank You For Being Awesome And Helping Each Other Here On The Forum! I Also Want To Give A Big Thank You To The Rest Of The MUGEN Communities On This Vast World Of The Internet! I Know The Year 2020 Has Been Tough On Everybody Out There And I Want To Let You Know That MUGEN Helps Keeps Us Connected, Youknowwhatimsayin!! I'm Happy To Have Met All Of You Awesome Mugenites Out There And Even If You Feel Like You're Alone... The CoolAnimeHustler Will Still Be Cheering You On! I'll Keep On Making Awesome MUGEN Stuff For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans And I'll Try To Help Others Find MUGEN Request! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Push Through The Darkness Like A...Uhhhh...SONIC BOOM!!! LOL! Much Love! Peace, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

CAH7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...