Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I been a long time mugen fan although I haven't been active in the community or playing  for over ten years now. It is good to see the community is still alive and well .   Although I had one very bad experience with a another forum very recently I decided to try out a few more forums and visiting my old favorites that are still around hoping they all won't be that bad.  Its very nice to see old mugen works  being preserved and looking forward to trying out some new content from new creators I have never heard of.  Hope to see you all around the forums. 

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Richard 89, I was a former member of MA until I was placed in purge, despite having 135 characters( created an alt and got 156). So now I'm in the middle of a war with dizzy and her mods. Anyway I came here to give dizzy a reason to be even more livid with me, even though I did threaten her with hunting her down and killing her( that's a maybe).Along with verbally attacking her and her mods with alot of different ups using neighbors houses(that wasn't a lie tho).

Rest assured you guys won't be involved in my affairs tho. Now I need help with knowing how to upload characters to this site, I have some character files I want to upload separately.

1 hour ago, Richard 89 said:

My name is Richard 89, I was a former member of MA until I was placed in purge, despite having 135 characters( created an alt and got 156). So now I'm in the middle of a war with dizzy and her mods. Anyway I came here to give dizzy a reason to be even more livid with me, even though I did threaten her with hunting her down and killing her( that's a maybe).Along with verbally attacking her and her mods with alot of different ups using neighbors houses(that wasn't a lie tho).

Rest assured you guys won't be involved in my affairs tho. Now I need help with knowing how to upload characters to this site, I have some character files I want to upload separately.

1) Welcome to the website.

2) Hopefully your drama doesn't follow you here.

3) In order to "upload characters" here, simply upload them to websites like MEDIAFIRE, DROPBOX, MEGA.NZ, GOOGLE DRIVE, etc and then paste the link in a thread that you created or attach them to images in a thread.

A long while ago, you used to be able to upload files to the site itself, but things have changed due to many reason (I imagine).

Anyways, that's pretty much how things are around here. Think of this place as more of a directory, and less of a warehouse.

7 minutes ago, Richard 89 said:

That's unfortunate, I was hoping MFFA was a warehouse as it was advertised. Thank you for informing me about the changes, I had no idea this happened

Its pretty much the same thing as MugenGuild, plus, if anything, its better to upload characters to site specifically for hosting large amounts of content, since they're less likely to shut down. Site like these, they're great and all, but there's no telling when it'll be down, so its better to just upload to MEDIAFIRE, DROPBOX, MEGA.NZ, etc.

But yeah, things changed over time. I'm sure maybe someday the "warehousing" thing will change, but for now, it is what it is. Its a good place overall. So you should find yourself at ease here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.  I'm fairly new to mugen but I've been working on a mortal kombat collection mugen, that I wanted to share with everyone.  Of all the fighting games, i'm mainly into MK so thats really all i'll ever produce.

I'm nearly done so will be sharing it in the creations lab very soon.

Hi, I'm new to not only M.U.G.E.N but also Forums as a thing so here I am just saying hello to y'all in the introduction tab. I plan on fishing for advice on how to build a M.U.G.E.N game with characters and stuff like how to make sure they're all appropriately sized for each other. My main goal is to meet some new people and learn about the engine and maybe read up on how to code and create a sprite and all of that, would be cool I think. Anyway I'm done rambling don't be a stranger now. Please feel free to say hello to me cause I'm always down to make new friends.