Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

13 hours ago, LATER HERO said:

So you are not a doctor for real?

Hell I forgot about April's Fool but hey in my country doesn't celebrate it on April but December 28th

Ha, nevermind I just want to say you welcome to the community! :bye:

4 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

Fantastic!! Oh wait...

Oh, nevermind... welcome to MFFA 😄

Thank you both. 🙂

Hey there, the name's Spogaghetti. (haha get it unfunny pog meme so totally funni lolll

) I am a longtime mugenite. I actually joined a few days ago but I really wanted to fully let yall know who I am. I'm pretty much a huge video game guy ever since i was a wee lad

, though I absolutely ADORE fighters. My favorite fighters (tho not really in exact order) are Mortal Kombat, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, Smash Bros, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Cyberbots, MVC, Killer Instinct, Skullgirls, The Black Heart, I'm pretty much kind of half basic and somewhat diverse. I also love Metroidvanias, platformers, or anything horror based games (Doesn't matter what genre it is, just as long as it's good.) I mainly decided to join this lovely site to update any dead link of a character, stage, heck even bonus games, Though I wouldn't also mind gaining buds here! here's hoping I'll make a great impression here! 

I've already made up my mind that when though most of my time is taken up by Red Dead Redemption 2 Free roam fights .. When i get my new Computer , im coming back for good , I've been apart of this world since the MSDos days of Mugen and was apart of the 1st 2 people who made collections on the Original MFFA site ( the other was Laharl) who even at times we butted heads as Mods on here I see is still roaming about as is Ryon ... So ill be more active again .. Glad to see the place so different , yet so the same 

Hello, I'm Akito and I've been creating screenpacks for a few years, one of them is CAPCOM vs SNK MUGEN, created alongside my dear sensei, OldGamer.

In general I like all kind of material based on CVS, who wants to talk to me about this or any other subject, I'm available.

See ya,
OSU!

• 4 weeks later...

hello i started doing my own marvel vs dc game but i really need help from someone that knows this stuff regarding screenpacks,music etc

i have added the characters,intro and stages and i am using screenpack that i dont like but i cant find really good screenpack to replace it,

so yea can someone help

Ok... not the hottest welcome to a website but it got angry at mugenarchieve bc im about to create guides for a premade mugen game 'Ultimate Smashbox by CD2' on a Saturday and about to download some characters for my collection. Well, i got the lurker rank and got disabled for doing anything on the website, yikes. Hello guys, i'm Mielkavra and today i want a guide in my intro so here it is:

Yang (RWBY)

Yang (Easy) Down(Hold)>SS (my controls ZXC = ABC and ASD = XYZ)

Yang (Normal) - Down(Hold)>S>AA> (my controls ZXC = ABC and ASD = XYZ)
Yang (Hard) - UP>AA>LAND+Left or Right>AAA>SS>UP>AA>UP>AA>S (my controls ZXC = ABC and ASD = XYZ)

yang so cheap at corner normal and easy

Hello!

My name is Derek, I am nearly 40, and I just now have decided to try out making a MUGEN despite my total lack of art and programming skills. Thank you to everyone who makes their work available on this board for poor hapless chumps like me!