Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

On 1/20/2023 at 3:51 PM, Gonzalo Cubilla said:

Hello

Well, since I'm new to this page, I can tell you things about my char wander and among other things, oh and I also speak English and Spanish :3

Hola
Bueno como soy nueva en esta pagina les puedo contar cosas de mi char wander y entre otras cosas ah y tambien hablo ingles y español :3

Pues saludos amigo, y bienvenido. (Sí, me metí a tu perfil y dices ser male).  :bye:

On 1/26/2023 at 7:46 PM, yiggie2k said:

hi, heard about this place after i had enough of mugen archive's bullshit, really liking it so far, just wish i wasnt locked out of some collection threads like the creepypasta one. dunno how to get access to it 😞

Hello, welcome to the forum

In case you didn't notice, in the collection subforum, you have this message above the directory:

IMPORTANT: We're currently recreating many of the collection threads, so links in the directory may be temporarily broken as a result. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. 

However you can still find some collections by browsing the site, even if their directory's links seem broken.

Hi all, I'm a learner wanted to learn more about stuff, I was active in MA back then but they suddenly banned me, probably

Spoiler

because I've found and delete a cookie malware injected from their website to my chrome

anyway I do really like it there because it hosts some of the best creator and editor and have great people around. I'm not complaining because I learn a lot there since most of my question regarding editing linked me to that site lol. thank you for having me here guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is Pedro Coruja, I'm 21 years old and I'm a Brazilian guy interested in MUGEN for a very, very long time. I finally decided to become an active member of this forum that always helped me with my creations, their collections are incredible. I hope it's not too late for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! My Name is AKIRA, I'm very new to the fighting game community and I decided to move here after the changes made to the MUGEN Archive, I'm not very talkative when it comes to forums but I hope that everyone here is willing to accept me into this community! :th_117_:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, just joined. I don't really know a good way to introduce myself, but I have been into mugen engine content for a very long time. That's about it, I think what I mainly want to do with the engine is make conversions of fighters from various obscure games that do not get a lot of recognition. I guess authors such as mass and NGI are the main insperation for this. I do want to make original characters also, but I currently do not have any ideas, maybe when the time comes. I have made quite a few stages already, but haven't released them yet. I suppose that's a quick little explanation on what I plan to do.

But yeah, hello everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I enjoy Mugen since I got interested in Mugen after watching Mugen videos on Youtube Since 2009 and years after that I started playing Mugen. I am not very chatty when it comes with forums though.

I like having fun with fun, funny, and cheap characters. This my first time here on this Website Since I don't trust MA one bit and not much going on on AK1's website. 

Hello, hello! I'm AzureBlaze or AzureBlaziken on YT, I do commentary for Mugen for 11 years and provide to tell stories on my Mugen content. I always enjoy working with other different characters across the internet and I look forward to excel as being the new guy here. Running AB Mugen RAW/ECW series started in June of 2012 and still keeping on being myself and entertaining the mugenites across the nation! Happy to be here and look forward to meeting you all! ❤️ 

Hey. I discovered MUGEN when I was about 11 years old looking at fanmade Mortal Kombat games. I made an account here because I got absolutely sick of mugenarchive's shit. Kinda ironic how I was turned away from them because did not care at all to post on their forums... but now I'm typing a post on a competitor's site. 🙃

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I discovered Mugen a few years back, and my dream is to make a fully playable character, so i am learning to do fighting game style sprites. For now, the best one i made was a Ermes Costello one, only with a idle and crouching sprites for now.