Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Actually I've had this account for a year now, but I never really had the chance to use it, so I decided to properly introduce myself this time.

Hello, I'm GreasyShadow, I'm a shut-in NEET who does nothing but play fighting games and watch anime all day (although i started watching brooklyn nine-nine, pretty good), I discovered MUGEN a few years back in a youtube video, and I decided to try it out myself.

Sup
Name is Jun.
uuuhhh I am old and I starve for learning new stuff, always liked drawing and some time ago I tried my hand in pixel art got interested and the 1st thing I wanted to try was making a KOF character, one thing lead to another and I got here...
So nice to meet you all, hope I can learn and hopefully give back something to the community.
o7

Hello 👋🏾

I'm Geniuscell, I never really thought of making an account until now

I just like downloading and playing M.U.G.E.N characters a lot, probably won't ever making my own because it seems like a lot of work.

I decided to come here because of M.U.G.E.N Archive's stupid bandwith limit so I'll probably be using this website more.

On 5/21/2023 at 8:30 PM, Rubén Olguin said:

Hola... Alguien podría ayudarme con error que me tiran algunos chars por favor? 😕

Es posible que se traten de problemas de compatibilidad entre las 3 versiones que existen de MUGEN, es decir WinMUGEN, MUGEN 1.0 y MUGEN 1.1 Correspondería que en caso de que te arroje mensaje de error lo copies y lo pegues acá, o bien toma una captura de pantalla. O si no podría ser cualquier otra cosa.

Heya, I'm Shyde and I'm really happy that mugen still exists! I used to download so much stuff for mugen on my school computer back in middle school. For some reason I keep getting an error -200 when trying to upload my profile picture here.

Hello, guys.

I'm LGM2006 and I've been starting to become interested in MUGEN since mid or late 2010, though I don't remember quite well. I even downloaded my own MUGEN game last year and added some of my favorite characters that I've seen over the many past years.

For those of you who don't know what I'm doing on this site right now, my goal is to post some offline versions of a certain character or a stage, or a version of a character or a stage that wasn't posted on a collection or even mentioned before. I also post some topics that have something to do with "Content Requests" and "Mugen Coding Help", though I might be doing that in the future.

I hope all of you guys are staying safe and have a great time on this site. 😄

• 3 weeks later...

This is something right up my alley (except you can't see my PFP, since I get a -200 code error).

That said, the name's Nëïgsëndöïg Cöcülës (Neeg-sen-doyg Ko-kyu-uhls), and I'm a Linux user who happened to be very interested in MUGEN, that I had played 1.1b (the latest stable version), but had only dipped my toes into it.

Otherwise, I'm a normal Linux-using YouTuber (under the CoculesNation channel primarily) who does gaming and tutorials for gaming on any Linux distribution (I use Mint, by the way). I'm quite the tech nerd, helped by the fact that I've had Autism Spectrum Disorder for 18 years (19 in October), so I think that's an advantage somewhat. In other hobbies, I'm into music production (yes, I produce music too), writing (book writing, specifically), tinkering with FOSS and eventually, programming. That's me in a nutshell, but feel free to reach out to me on here or another FOSS platform of your choice!

Been lurking for awhile. Got into MUGEN just a few months ago. Been in the process of messing with fighters and different builds. Currently running Ikemen GO and all it's additional jankiness but love some of the new features.

Been gaming a long time. I remember when the original Street Fighter hit my local arcade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess i'll introduce myself here, but my name is GelatoBeaver(formerly PeteyMountain) I been playing mugen since 2013/2014 ish. I started posting mugen videos around 2017(if i remember correctly, i had a different username). I still haven't made a character yet because i have no experience for coding and sprites. i can make palettes. anyway, that's it for my introduction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...