Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i am new here but not so much Mugen(been playing since 2019) 

i go by many names Grandmaster white lotus( my yt name) or Grandmaster rain

or just rain. anyway, in the pasted few months i have wanted to do a Mugen project so i came here so i can get help and be able to share as well as look at your projects 

anyway, i look forward to being here 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, THE_LOST_HOPE said:

Hello... resuming the theft of the mugen, now as ikemen go, I'm looking to get more into the new engine and what can be done, by the way someone speaks Spanish

Hi my friend. If you´re interested in knowing to someone who frecuently post things about IKEMEN you will need to make contact with LasombraDemon. He talks spanish, by the way. And if you want to post something in spanish you can use this thread:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! Heh... What Can I Say... This Time I'm Fifteen Days Late For This But... I Finally Reached My 7th Year Mark Since I Joined All Of You Awesome Peeps Here On MFFA! As Always, To Everyone Here, Oldcomers And Newcomers, I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You For Being Awesome And Helping Each Other Discover This Lovely Program Called MUGEN! I Also Want To Give A Big Thank You To The Rest Of The MUGEN Communities On This Vast World Of The Internet! I Love Meeting And Seeing People's MUGEN Creations And Their Love For The Medium Itself! I'm Happy To Have Met All Of You Awesome Mugenites Out There And I Don't Care Where You Come Come From Or Who You Represent! At The End Of The Day It's All About Community In This Dis MUGEN Game, Youknowwhatimsayin!? On A Serious And Personal Note...I Never Really Told To Many People About This... About The Personal Life Of CAH... But... I Had A Really Great Tragedy In Which My Mom Sadly Passed Away Back In September Of This Year. I Was With Her In Those Final Moments...  And It Was Really Hard For Me Seeing My Mom Slowly... Passing Away... She Was The One That Gave Me Hope From My Lows And Highs...And Gave Me Hope In A World That Is So Cold And Unforgiving... But Despite All The Hardships We Faced Such As My Dad Passing Away When I Was Only 3 Months, And Living In Certain Environments In Which Hope Is Just A Dream... It Helped Me Become A Stronger Person And Overcome So Many Obstacles In My Life. When I Was With My Mom In Those Final Moments... I Held Her Hand To Make Sure She Had Warmth... She Told Me "I Love You So Much And Thank You For Always Being There In My Life When Even I Wasn't Strong. Son... Stay Positive, Stay Calm And Collected, Do What You Feel That's Right Within Your Heart! Have Faith In What You Can Do For The World! You're Not Alone Because... Your Dad And I Will Always Be Watching Over You! I Love You With All My Heart!" I Loved My Mom So Much... After I Got Off Of My Job And Hustles, I Used That Time To Create Some MUGEN Stages. I Used To Show My Mom Some Of My MUGEN Creations And She Actually Gave Me Some Tips To Make It Better! I Even Made A Tribute MUGEN Stage To My Mom And Dad Called "Flowery Love" In Which i Showed My Mom To Give My Thank Yous For Them Bringing Me Into This World. I Love Ya Mom & Dad! This... Not Gonna Front... This Still Affects Me Even To This Day... But... I'm Going To Keep Moving Forward With This Because I Know I Can Do Some Good In This Lifetime. I'll Keeping Striving To Be The Best That I Can Be, Youknowhatimsayin?  If You Feel Like You're Alone And Going Through Something... Just To Let Ya Know... The CoolAnimeHustler Will Still Be Cheering You On! It's What I Feel In My Heart, You Know? I'll Keep On Making Awesome MUGEN Stuff For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Keep Learning And Have Fun, Yo! Much Love From The CAH (¯)! Everyone Be Safe Out There And Keep Being Awesome! Peace, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

CAH7.jpg

On 11/30/2022 at 2:07 PM, CoolAnimeHustler said:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! Heh... What Can I Say... This Time I'm Fifteen Days Late For This But... I Finally Reached My 7th Year Mark Since I Joined All Of You Awesome Peeps Here On MFFA! As Always, To Everyone Here, Oldcomers And Newcomers, I Want To Give Yall A Big Thank You For Being Awesome And Helping Each Other Discover This Lovely Program Called MUGEN! I Also Want To Give A Big Thank You To The Rest Of The MUGEN Communities On This Vast World Of The Internet! I Love Meeting And Seeing People's MUGEN Creations And Their Love For The Medium Itself! I'm Happy To Have Met All Of You Awesome Mugenites Out There And I Don't Care Where You Come Come From Or Who You Represent! At The End Of The Day It's All About Community In This Dis MUGEN Game, Youknowwhatimsayin!? On A Serious And Personal Note...I Never Really Told To Many People About This... About The Personal Life Of CAH... But... I Had A Really Great Tragedy In Which My Mom Sadly Passed Away Back In September Of This Year. I Was With Her In Those Final Moments...  And It Was Really Hard For Me Seeing My Mom Slowly... Passing Away... She Was The One That Gave Me Hope From My Lows And Highs...And Gave Me Hope In A World That Is So Cold And Unforgiving... But Despite All The Hardships We Faced Such As My Dad Passing Away When I Was Only 3 Months, And Living In Certain Environments In Which Hope Is Just A Dream... It Helped Me Become A Stronger Person And Overcome So Many Obstacles In My Life. When I Was With My Mom In Those Final Moments... I Held Her Hand To Make Sure She Had Warmth... She Told Me "I Love You So Much And Thank You For Always Being There In My Life When Even I Wasn't Strong. Son... Stay Positive, Stay Calm And Collected, Do What You Feel That's Right Within Your Heart! Have Faith In What You Can Do For The World! You're Not Alone Because... Your Dad And I Will Always Be Watching Over You! I Love You With All My Heart!" I Loved My Mom So Much... After I Got Off Of My Job And Hustles, I Used That Time To Create Some MUGEN Stages. I Used To Show My Mom Some Of My MUGEN Creations And She Actually Gave Me Some Tips To Make It Better! I Even Made A Tribute MUGEN Stage To My Mom And Dad Called "Flowery Love" In Which i Showed My Mom To Give My Thank Yous For Them Bringing Me Into This World. I Love Ya Mom & Dad! This... Not Gonna Front... This Still Affects Me Even To This Day... But... I'm Going To Keep Moving Forward With This Because I Know I Can Do Some Good In This Lifetime. I'll Keeping Striving To Be The Best That I Can Be, Youknowhatimsayin?  If You Feel Like You're Alone And Going Through Something... Just To Let Ya Know... The CoolAnimeHustler Will Still Be Cheering You On! It's What I Feel In My Heart, You Know? I'll Keep On Making Awesome MUGEN Stuff For All Of You Awesome MUGEN Fans! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Keep Learning And Have Fun, Yo! Much Love From The CAH (¯)! Everyone Be Safe Out There And Keep Being Awesome! Peace, Yo! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

CAH7.jpg

Firstly I offer you my condolences I know how feels loss a member of your family, you seem to have the maturity to be able to overcoming it. It is nice to read the words of someone that try to motivate to others even when yourself are happening for a hard stage of your life. To be honest, I don't know much about you morover that you are affiliated with MFFA but your message to thank to the whole MUGEN community over the web is very encomiable of your part. I'd like to wish you the good luck and you stay here with us for a lot of years more. 👍

3 minutes ago, LATER HERO said:

Firstly I offer you my condolences I know how feels loss a member of your family, you seem to have the maturity to be able to overcoming it. It is nice to read the words of someone that try to motivate to others even when yourself are happening for a hard stage of your life. To be honest, I don't know much about you morover that you are affiliated with MFFA but your message to thank to the whole MUGEN community over the web is very encomiable of your part. I'd like to wish you the good luck and you stay here with us for a lot of years more. 👍

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin @LATER HERO! I Appreciate Your Kind Words And Thank You For Being Awesome! I Also Offer You My Condolences For Your Lost As Well! I'm Taking Each Day Step By Step And I Will Keep Making MUGEN Stages Because... I Enjoy Making MUGEN Stages For Everyone And It Brightens My Day, You Know! If I Can Create A MUGEN Stage That Can Help Someone Have Fun Out Here In This Life...Then I Can Be At Peace! @LATER HERO Lets Do Our Best To Make This World A Little Bit Better And To Live Life To The Fullest! Stay Cool, Yo! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

• 3 weeks later...