Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Welcome to the forums. It's selfish of me to say this, but I'm hopeful that you will become a creator of characters. It's always interesting to see what the eastern authors come up with and the things they're influenced to make. Eastern creators just have a nice flare to them that's cant be artificially captured by many people. Even if you never make anything. I look forward to getting acquainted with you and your picture fills me with great wonderment 

Whats happening creemaama. Your name sounds like a sex act and your avatar is insane. You'll fit right in...................................................... or die trying. Mwahahahahahahahaha....................................... I have episodes.........

Hey there everyone. With the permission to come back on Mugen Free For All by both Ryon, and Laharl, I have been asked to make an apology thread regarding everything that has happened in regards to one of my best friends, Regina, also known as Touhou Fan Girl. I am aware that this account was the same name as that, and will be explaining everything that needs to be said. Before reading everything below, I would advise that you please only post questions you may have or real responses to the thread so that way resolutions can get resolved, otherwise, just do not acknowledge this thread.

Yes, I was told to make this in the Introductions, so, if any confusion, ask Laharl.

Alright. So, let me start off where everything had turned down hill with me as far as Mugen Free for All is concerned.

About two years ago, Ryon and I used to be very good friends. He was always standing up for me and looking out for me like a friend would do. I had made a lot of mistakes in my past in terms of the Mugen Community, as he knew about the identity problems that I did as well as the fact that I pretended to be someone who I was not, and he even still was my friend through all of that. As a friend, I wanted to progress and become a better person, but I also wanted to learn new things as far as Mugen was concerned. Ryon had begun teaching me stage creation not too long after, however, that was short lived when Iced had told Ryon, after I released a stage he helped me make, that I apparently knew more about stages then what he thought I did, and that apparently I was "lying my ass off," according to a few past stages that I made. I will explain that part now.

As far as animation or ANYTHING IN TERMS OF STAGE CREATION AT ALL, I know absolutely nothing other than knowing how to use Cybaster's Stage Creation Tool. In my first animated stage, Moonlight Land, I got help from Dissidia with a cloud / fog animation. My second stage with animation, Shisei Springs, Caddie had helped me with the lens flare animation. Iced, thinking I was the one who did all of this, told Ryon, which caused Ryon to feel as though I wasted his time. I would make attempts to try and explain such, but it failed. Also, I know my personality and the way that I speak or express myself was far too much at the time, especially with the things that I had said that made both Ryon and Laharl extremely uncomfortable, and I apologize for this.

After a while, I began to realize I literally had nowhere else to go. Before I went to Mugen Multiverse, which is where I am right now, I had teamed up with my best friend, Regina, and told her everything that I had went through in the entire community these past 4 years. Now, to clear up the confusion, Regina is a REAL person that both Laharl and Tenryuu, as well as the NewAge chat room, all know about. She spoke about everything that has lead up to this July 3rd, in the chat. The idea was, Regina would log onto this account and say that it was hers, and say she had got it hacked, although, it was the stupidest thing to do and eventually lead up to us being found out. Regina, being the loyal friend she was, also took upon herself to make herself a account on MFG just to let me use it, because she felt bad for me. She did not appreciate how I was treated at the time, so she was willing to do everything she could to help me out. Heck, she even webcammed with selected people in order to prove "I" was her.

Basically to summarize, Regina let me pretend to be her so I could get by in the Mugen Community and it didn't wind up working out. However, as of last night, we spoke with Laharl about EVERYTHING WE HAD DONE and everything in my past in terms of what had went on between Laharl, myself and Ryon and we have finally come to a conclusion on good terms.

I'm willing to fix things with everyone else on here who may have an issue on here with me. I apologize for everything that has went down with anyone these past four years.

My goal has always been to just make friends, and make stages, that's all I have ever wanted to do. I know I made a lot of bad steps in trying to fulfill these goals, but when you are never given the chance to try (even though I admit, I was given multiple chances,  and messed up) how are you to change?

So with this last chance, given to me by both Ryon and Laharl, I sincerely will become a better person and improve the kind of person I am. So once again, thank you to both of you for allowing me a chance to come back.

The past is the past, now let us move on.

Hi guys, I'm Navana. Nice to meet you.

Alright.

I wasn't in the Mugen community when this stuff went down. Hell, I'd only recently DLed Mugen to watch Naruto characters fight eachother (I kinda had poor taste back then.)

My entry into the community on YouTube and MFFA came about a year after this stuff went down, so I wouldn't know about what happened except from second hand descriptions.

Still, I do hope that you and Ryon can eventually patch things up. After all, the Mugen community needs less divisions, not more.

I'm hoping that things will get better for you and your friend on the way out.

From, Dumanios.

Nirvana...

:hmm:

I remember you. I think...are you Princess? It seems I met you a couple yewrs ago at MFG. Well...if that is you you've always struck me as "interesting" to say the least. Welcome aboard.

Hey Vegas. And yeah, I was Princess.

:=D: Of course! It seems wherever you go you draw "attention".

Please, do not begin that. This was meant to fix things, not draw negative attention in any way.

Hope we can be friends.

Hi There

Hi.

All right, this is a very late introduction. I registered here in 2012 but all I did was lurk, then I think last year or so I contributed with some links to one of the collection threads, think it was the Melty Blood one.

And now I just realized there's an Introductions forum so I thought, why not?  :awesome

I'm Hog, nice to meet you. I don't really know much about creating (I don't really have the time nor the patience for it, unfortunately), but nonetheless I hope I'll have a nice stay here! :hi: