Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Ayyy hello,  I'm O.G. Just a teeny ghost who likes opera pfft.  

Anywaysss I'm here cuz I want to start some sort of personal project. I wanna make it more original if anything but I don't know a lick about programming and stuff. Figured I can get some advice from the peeps here..! So just a quick about me. I'm a college student and fighting games are my favorite genre of games (go figure). Favorite music is folk metal and I like to draw on occasion. 

So ye, nice to meet you all. 

Hey, nice to meet you. There's a lot of users here who have personal projects, myself included. You'll fit right in. Don't worry. 98% of the people who create for mugen are not programmers. My stats are probably wrong, but it's safe to say that most aren't. We have a developement help section in case you get stuck with something. Enjoy your stay (and do that thing I always tell people to do when they first join... read the rules!) :)

Wah sry, had to focus on exams /weeps

Hey, nice to meet you. There's a lot of users here who have personal projects, myself included. You'll fit right in. Don't worry. 98% of the people who create for mugen are not programmers. My stats are probably wrong, but it's safe to say that most aren't. We have a developement help section in case you get stuck with something. Enjoy your stay (and do that thing I always tell people to do when they first join... read the rules!) :)

Yo, nice to meet you too~ That's actually kinda relieving to hear because I have been hoping to find people in a similar position~!

I shall check out said sections accordingly then~ Thank you uwu) 

Welcome to MFFA Opera Phantasm :hi:  You can consider me as a Noob Too LOL! Hope you enjoy your stay. :goodmood:

Aw yiss noob powers go~! LOL jkjk, but thanks and nice to meet you Galvatron :^)

Welcome to forum !! :D

Thank you friend~! uwu!

i like playing fun, draw your attention games. One time i came across mugen and i fell in love with it. I watch a lot of tutorials n stuff, and downloaded a lot of things for it. I've made a screenpack and i'm now working on characters. I still need help with a lot of things but i'm learning piece by piece. If anyone have any information that is good please i'm always open ( well whenever im online that is). Oh and many thanks to Ryon persaud for the tutorials.