Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I know well first i know much bout bluehog second i forgetted to say i got autism classic autism to be exact

My son has autism. It's cool bro. But you wouldn't know it. Cuz he's so intelligent. 5 years old and on Principles list. I think people get the wrong idea about autism. There's a whole spectrum and it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong with you. Just means you see things differently.

My son has autism. It's cool bro. But you wouldn't know it. Cuz he's so intelligent. 5 years old and on Principles list. I think people get the wrong idea about autism. There's a whole spectrum and it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong with you. Just means you see things differently.

I know but well i'm a bit hated thanks to it and well i tought i gived some happyness too the situation

I'm a long time mugen player just getting back into things since I noticed the nice updates on the mugen 1.1 engine and the 720 to 1080p screen support. Since that update I'm just trying to update my characters and stages for allot more fun. Also wow I thought the community was dead for awhile since allot of the disagreements with many mugen creators in the past. >_>. Boy I remember them dramma's. any how glad the community is still alive :D. I'm just introducing my gf into this and she want's me to eventually transfer her Maple story characters to mugen Heh. I honestly always had problems with pallete edits and sprite ripping propperly. but will try again and hopefully can create some new toys in the future.

WELCOME!

You were here from the Drama days huh? Those were good and strange days.

People were so over sensitive for everything, But its all behind us now.

I think you'll like your stay here.

If you ever need help making a character I have a full on video tutorial on youtube and in the [ Mugen Help ] section.

Hi zezegabe,

Welcome to MFFA. Glad to see you have finally decided to register in order to start contributing to our humble little community. Could you tell us more about yourself?

Aside from that, just make sure you've read and follow the rules and we'll be all good.

hola i new in the forum

Even if you're new, do not hijack somebody else's introduction thread. If you wish to make a proper introduction for us, make one of your own in which you tell us about yourself.

Hello Everybody, I am FXFreitas (rly?) and I'm a Spriter and Character Maker, maybe some here know about my X Version (Yes, with Z-Saber F***ing Moves).

I have a Early English because I'm Brazilian and learned it for my self.

One Year ago I found this forum and here we can found awesome contents, especially in collections section.

Registered only Today because I got some problems with confirmation e-mail rsrs. After lots of tries he finally comes and here I am.