Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Very well, my time is coming...

Hello Everybody!

Eduardo Merenda is my real name and this surname is target of jokes (Merenda means Packed Lunch).

Well, about Mugen, I just say that is a childhood dream being more or less fulfilled.

My main objective? I want to make great chars and being recognized for this.

And my biggest wish is that one of my chars can appear in an official game.

Sorry if I'm being too dreamy, but just thinking this type of thing can't die.

In this journey, I'm expecting to make good friends and learn some things of personal idols.

This is a long and sometimes painful path, but I'm not alone.

It's true this fact sometimes is forgotten.

So, Thank You Very Much for everything.

Since you want to become a character creator (which need an enormous amount of work and time), I wish u good luck! ^^

I'll be waiting to see your creation(s)!

Welcome to the forum. As a fellow content-creator, I wish you the best of luck.

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by having your mugen character appear in a real game? You mean a mugen full game, right? Or do you mean that you plan on making a completely original character from scratch that you'd like ported into a real game, like SF for example?

Hey there guys. I like fighting games (mostly 2D fighters) and I've recently started getting into MUGEN as of late and it's pretty fun. The stages some people create is pretty impressive and the character tweaks some people do that completely change the way they would be played in their source game is pretty awesome. Anyway I'm hoping get along with you guys. And hoping possibly someone could point me in the right direction for some cool stages and characters to play around with.