Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Is he/she that homosexual person? I swear I remember a user labeled "Navana" who was gay or something.

Also, I still don't get what went wrong. You made a stage and what, lied or something? I don't get it. Who's this Iced guy? Lots of questions...

I think I came across with your user name, Navana,  back in MI/MFG.......if my memory serves.......

>> The past is the past, now let us move on.

This one is difficult for me too.......

Anyway, give you a welcome Navana!  Nice to meet you in here MFFA!  :hi:

Yo!

I'm FastFlash and I'm new here!

I have been into mugen for about 4 months, and I even released two characters at the Mugen Fighters Guild

I'm also not good with introductions...so yeah...hi to you all!

Greetings FastFlash, and welcome to Mugen Free For All!

I see you went over your introduction quite fast but regardless I hope you'll slow down while checking out our great content, M.U.G.E.N help and tutorials lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone and who knows, you might even make a friend or two along the road of your stay here. ^_^

Welcome to the forum FF hope you like and enjoy your stay here. 

eca86bd9dc4614361fa134.jpg

Welcome back to the forum you deserve a 2nd chance just like everyone else who has made mistakes, i dont even know you and its already water under the bridge with me haha hope you make it back on a clean slate on your road to redemption.

tumblr_inline_mksjmxhHOd1qz4rgp.png

Welcome back to the forum you deserve a 2nd chance just like everyone else who has made mistakes, i dont even know you and its already water under the bridge with me haha hope you make it back on a clean slate on your road to redemption.

Not to sound rude, but could you refrain from posting huge images below your posts? It's kinda pointless to use huge pics as your emoticons, but if you insist, you could resize/spoiler it.