Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Welcome to MFFA, enjoy your stay....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMC4J8wqOw

If I die, then the world would have one less person.

Welcome here, make yourself home.

And no we don't serve steak.

I don't really prefer steak, thank you very much.

Welcome to Mugen Free for all. Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you're looking for donuts however, there's none around here.

Meh, I don't like donuts. I prefer chocolate flavored donuts.

>> I'm an excellent MUGEN coder. I can easily find bugs and can fix them with just doing a bit of tampering/edit of the code.

Then I need your help............please..........

Welcome to MFFA and can't wait to see your awesome MUGEN work!

Hiya guys!! I'm It'sOver9000!! I do have a youtube account and am starting my new M.U.G.E.N life with you guys. I'm sometimes kinda foolish for not knowing really easy things. I'm just new to mugen so please don't be rude to me. Also I don't really insult anyone that much and if I do, it's the spammers.

I'm gonna start uploading mugen videos on my youtube account, that is, Gamefun1129 and be sure to subscribe me there. This is my first day here but I hope I'll get used to this site

..Huuh, what an amusing name.

Anyway, welcome to MFFA. Hope you enjoy your stay over here.

However, if you want any more replacement scouters, There's a lot in the backroomI mean there's no scouters here.

Greetings It'sOver9000!! and welcome to Mugen Free For All, where there's M.U.G.E.N content to be found for everyone!

It's okay you're new to M.U.G.E.N as we all have to discover it someday. Seeing you have a Youtube channel, you might want to post a link to it in this thread : Aside from that you can also start your very own Youtube videos topic in the "Screenshots & Videos" part of the forum or if you have captured a great M.U.G.E.N moment, you may post it in this thread if you wish :

Next as I see you already figured out, if you need any help with M.U.G.E.N related stuff, you can ask it in the "MUGEN Help" section or if you'd like to request something, you can do that in the "Request Station" but do keep the rules in mind when posting a request as you're not supposed to ask for things to be made. One tip I can give you in regards to requesting is to make sure that what you want has not already been provided in the "Completed requests" section of the Request Station. It saves yourself time because you don't need to wait to get what you want and the effort of making a new topic.

Finally I can only wish you the best of luck with enjoying your stay as a member here at MFFA and if there's anything you ever need to know about how and why we do the things here we do, you can always ask a regular member, staff member (you can see a list of all the staff members at the lower part of the community index under the name of "The Moderating Team") or this site's owner, Ryon. I'm sure nobody will mind guiding you through your first days in here. :)

Also about what this guy said :

However, if you want any more replacement scouters, There's a lot in the backroomI mean there's no scouters here.

It's true, there are no scouters here but you can find find the Dragon Balls here :

Lastly I'd like to know why your username is named after a meme out of all things?