Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hehe indeed man!!!

Awesome works  you showed by those pall makers Winmugen11!! They all look very talented!!! :)

Oh yeah MFFA chatroom rocks!!  Plus dont worry i didnt make introduction thread just to go away lol!! :)

>> Always when i have to search for a char which i can hardly find, MFFA is the best solution!! Plus i come often for downloading those awesome palls that Zombie creates!!

Nice Intro +1!

>> I am mostly into comics

What types/kinds of comics are you into mostly?

>> Plus i visisted the MFFA chatroom

MFFA's Facebook is cool too!

Nice to meet you!  Enjoy your stay!  :hi:

You have FB page??? Even better!!!

I am into Marvel and Dc comics Borewood2013. I also like some Image comics too!! :)

Thank god MFFA hosts some rare marvel and dc comic chars so when someone is searching for rare comics chars in Crusader Cast we redirect the guys here and get the char they are searching!!! :)

I don't think I properly introduced myself here before. My name is Reese but people just call me "Sonic" or "SonicCrash". I have a bad reputation when it comes to MUGEN but I'm trying to get a fresh start. My first actual creation is Socket from a game of the same name. I honestly regret making him due to the fact that he is a KFM spriteswap with stolen coding. I stopped spriteswaping and code stealing after the first release of my "self-insert" character Reese Yammoto. Reese is still in production however he does have two beta releases out now and I'm currently working on the final version.

Currently I have a lot of planned characters but the two I want to complete the most are Klaymen (The Neverhood) and another self-insert based on my re-design. The other ones are Katniss Everdeen, Froakie, and Elsa but I don't think I will be working on them for a while.

Hopefully I can change things up from crappy to great!

:bye:

Welcome to MFFA. Reese never remember your bad rep, you can improve over time plus there are a lot of tutorials here at MFFA That can help you Improve.

Yeah. Kanbei here wasn't that great back in the day, and look at him now...

...he's marginally better :troll:

Naw, I'm just yanking his chain.

Anyway, hi.

Sprite swapping KFM?!

that's dastardly!

I do it ALL the time for every single one of my characters.

Its perfectly fine and very normal.

Welcome brother.