Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

:awesome yeah im back home miss you guys so much and hey ryon whats sup? Also im happy to have pico return and brought to life out of cyberspace and also do anyone know how to sprite edit just wondering?

2014 is going to be an interesting year.

I'm aleadry scared.

Hello everyone, Crom Lando is the name and nice to meet you all. You can just call me Lando :) . Been a member here for a lil while but not really came in as much but lately been kicking it in chat here getting to know a few folks. I been in mugen for 13 years ( got in around 2000 before my son was born) and this year will be 14 years. Just been a casual down loader till some years ago and decided to jump in the creating side of mugen before i got too old and become a grandpa. lol. I started off as a spriter and now doing various other things and learning those crafts much better mugen wise as well.  I was a game tester and concept developer many years ago in my later teens and its pretty fun to actually be doing it as a hobby and learning a flip side to what i used to do and always wanted to do myself. I have had great sprite teachers like Manic, Nestor and Li kun who showed me a lot that got me started and its always practice and more practice to get better to where i once was from hand drawn art to sprited art.  Its different and i love it. I love all facets of mugen and one day strive to be for myself an all round creator in everything. So glad to meet you all that i don't personally know and wazzzzuuupppp to all my homies i do know and known for years. The Crom Lando is here!  Cheers to all.

Welcome to the best active M.U.G.E.N. community around, Lando!

Please enjoy your stay for this is the place to :

- Hang out and chill

- Have fun

- Make new friends

-  Share your work with others

- Let others know about other released works

- Ask for feedback

- Talk to people (in Chat or PM)

- Let your hopes and dreams die (though that is only happening currently in the Raptor Jesus thread)

thanx Win!  i will come more often and maybe show off some of my off key sprite works in a thread. mostly my HR/HD sprites stuff from time to time and a few low res edits and graphical work. cheers!

ROTFL EX...yeahh i think i know you too from somewhere....hmmmmm....now where could that be EX? lol. sup my friend and hope you been well and doing good with your work.

Lightflaaaarrrrrreeeeeeee my G! lool yeah let me slide man i am really late. hahaha.  man our homie Horouboi hooked it up from older one i had done and made it look better. Most to all those sprites are either part of the Crom The game bor game, got one lil old preview of an ABR babe in it  ( sprite style is now blazblue./guilty gear Hr inspired and such)  and a few solo wips from myself and Crom fam. I been crankin hard on sprite works and visual gfx stuff for both full games. Ya know , doing the good work man. Hope you been well my good friend and fellow homie and you and Alpyne keep rockin yall works bruh! ROK baby!

Hail Crom!

I  have been into Mugen for a couple of years now and have just started doing sprite swaps lately! It's a pleasure to be here!

Its a pleasure to meet you newcomer, with Ryon tutorials you can start making characters from scratch rather then sprite-swaps. But hey we learn somewhere right?

How in the world did I miss this?

Hey Jay,

I guess I better reply late now than never. Welcome to Mugen Free For All, the best online and active M.U.G.E.N. community to date! I hope you'll make plenty of friends here (should not be too much of a problem considering you're a cool guy) and that you'll find loads of interesting content along with tutorials which may help you out with your future dreams of creating something yourself. :awesome

Also, without Ryon we'd not even have this site and would all be forced to join the Guild (great place, I recommend you sign up there too  :troll: )  so kiss his ass and thank him for standing at MFFA's cradle! ;)