Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Better than subjecting everybody to a quarrel that nobody else cares about.

gotta agree with this . im just to old for this shit ive been in the mugen community since 2000 , & was a known "warehouser" before their was even a term for it  i get approached on forums not pertaining to mugen if im the zombiebrock from the mugen community so im more well known than the rest of u so fuck all of y'all i win    :fuckyea:

So about not having any beef witth me....

Lol! I guess after seeing you up to your old ways, it came back. Or most likely when you got macho on me. The point is I do look like the bad guy. So before I let history repeat itself, I'm going to apologize for this somewhat poetic form of irony RYON eluded to. I'm sorry. How you post is your business. I'm no mod, so I have to except it. Please, any of my fellow members whom I've offended forgive me. Thus is not who I am. I'll continue to work towards eliminating my own inner demons before I pass judgment on others. I forgot one of the most basic principles of my belief...Only God can judge us.

PS. Pm quarrels ARE pretty gay. Lol! OK thats it.

im talking to you cause you used a dark color font i cant see what the hell it says without highlighting it. I use the Dark theme.

Oh..Well..I didn't use any different font..I just...Typed normally..I might of hit something. Dunno. Sorry.

Ive actually been on this website for a months but i never really  introduced myself anyways,my name is subzerokid100 and I've been playing mugen for a year and l pretty much know the basics adding character,stages,etc.I want to post good working and non retarted characters and stages.I hope gain more and more knowledge of mugen and its creating/editing process.

Well that's me goodbye and have a ice-cold day :bye: 

Welcome to the forum Maki enjoy your stay. I like that name by the way. :>

真紀はあなたの滞在を楽しむのフォーラムへようこそ私は途中その名前が好きです>