Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hello how are you today?  I hope your place isn't that cold for now.  Surely MFFA is forever warm so please make it your MUGEN home!

I sure i do. I'm okay, though like i said, i'm a stage searcher that i want to find something particular that is no longer available. Thanks for the questions though. XP

Wellcome (possible fail pun intended) to MFFA, OP!

I think (and hope) you enjoy your stay here, and although I only really pop up every once in a while (like, hardly any times at all now, it's been quite a long time, but just running straight back in), I believe you'll enjoy this forum and all the characters available for D/L here.

Wellcome (possible fail pun intended) to MFFA, OP!

I think (and hope) you enjoy your stay here, and although I only really pop up every once in a while (like, hardly any times at all now, it's been quite a long time, but just running straight back in), I believe you'll enjoy this forum and all the characters available for D/L here.

Possibly. I'm actually a one that i'm searching for stages: there's a defuncted site such as infoseek.co.jp. It has amazing stages, but then again, it is no longer available.

But you're right of course, man. I'll stay. ;)

You already know who I am.

Posted Image 

Just kidding. Welcome to MFFA, Darkflare!

I know you mostly from your Youtube videos and Darkflare fails at Mugen serie. May I ask you how long you've been in Mugen, how you got to know it, and why you have registered here (I'm guessing you're coming from MFG)?

I got one for him, Darkflare, is a famous feedbacker over at Mugen Fighter Guild.

Basically, kind of a big deal. You listening? Ok. Grass grows, sun shines and brother...I hurt people. I'm a force a nature. If you were from where I was from, you'll be friggin dead. WHOOOOOOOO  

If you need no introduction, then why'd ya post an introduction thread in the Introductions sub-forum? :P

Because shut up, that's why

Basically, kind of a big deal. You listening? Ok. Grass grows, sun shines and brother...I hurt people. I'm a force a nature. If you were from where I was from, you'll be friggin dead. WHOOOOOOOO Because shut up, that's why

:areyoukidding: Lol!!! You can't be serious...you really DO have a sense of humor. Eh Dorkflare? :troll:

but seriously what makes you so sure, or are you REALLY just being a troll?