Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Thanks guys. Already explained why I'm disappointed in MFG's staff in the chat but even so, I felt they don't exert enough authority and properly punish those who deserve it and even if they do permaban people those who get permabanned can wait like a month or so, ask sort of politely to come back and be let back in a bit too easily only to lapse back into old habits. Kinda sad really.

Thanks again guys.

I was in MFG from 2004 to 2011 I can tell you one of their problems is, there are too many small circles that are made up of what I call the "MUGEN Pro's".  Some other members are quite in these "MUGEN Pros"s' favor. 

If you try to go against any of these "MUGEN Pro's" and their favorite members by defending yourself or someone you care If you try to go against any of the members in these "MUGEN Pro's"s' favor by defending yourself or someone you care, then you will surely become a dead meat.  Posted Image

By the way, welcome to MFFA, no matter where you came from!  Posted Image

P.S.  I really hope MFFA won't become the next MFG/MI...............

I remember you as well. In fact we spoke recently. I took the actions of others personally once. But I've never been the type o spas over rule breakers(you pm'd me once about not reporting a necrobump and then necrobumping myself, which conicidently is alowed in this forum). Actually you may not like the layed back atmosphere here. We definitely have rules here, but not quite as many as MFG. Sounds like this situation was personal. Did you report someone, have them banned only to see them return later? Or where you speaking hypothetically?

Yo Amir, if you are really into 3D MUGEN stuff, then you might want to try XNALara XPS and all those open 3D models:

Posted Image  Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image 

Posted Image   Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

A Silent Hill 2 XNALara Pyramid Head model is to be used by me in an experimental MUGEN WIP:

Posted Image

I found this SH2 Pyramid Head at deviantart.com => http://henrytaunsend.deviantart.com/art/Silent-hill-2-Pyramid-Head-RedHead-354188706?q=gallery%3AXnalara-Customized%2F29047227&qo=35

Posted Image

I call it this an experimental because it is my first time playing with XNALara :P

I think there some other MUGEN creators/authors doing some XNALara MUGEN too.........hopefully I am not alone.........

Get XNALara XPS here:  http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version

Well, Hi everyone. I think 2 months ago I downloaded Mugen and just got addicted to it. Now I love it. I soon hope to figure out how to create characters. I will upload my stage creations and character finds here. Well. That's really it! xD 

I guess i'm just nervous joining a form and everything!  :confuse: