Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

What up Teddy, Im Cayne ad I'll be robbing you now.

Not this one, Caine. He's with me.

Posted Image

I've been expecting you...you're officially a member of MFFA. so now you can release your full game in the release section. But let's get down to business. You were sent here by Vegaz...because he thought you would make a great member of Reign of Kreation. Well see...Vegaz and I...are one and the same.

Now the question is...would you like to join us. You would be the first official member that can code characters. You have some great ideas and I'm sure the others will agree. I'll link them to this thread.

Posted Image

I've been expecting you...you're officially a member of MFFA. so now you can release your full game in the release section. But let's get down to business. You were sent here by Vegaz...because he thought you would make a great member of Reign of Kreation. Well see...Vegaz and I...are one and the same.

Now the question is...would you like to join us. You would be the first official member that can code characters. You have some great ideas and I'm sure the others will agree. I'll link them to this thread.

*Grumbles* Never get to rob nobody........................ Fine have your stupid ROK insinuation IDC........................I will destroy you all! 

Posted Image

Thanks, for coding characters for the moment I am mostly on my project... I do spriting, coding etc... and real life doesn't let me so much time (it take me like 3 months to make a character now that I did my template). The more I work on my fullgame the more I want to add to the roster... actually I think I will have at least 20 characters in the roster...

But if I can help you people, I'll be glad to give you a hand...

Where do I sign up................ *embarassed* I dont know how to make those badass signature's you guys be rocking.............

My boy Markpachi made those. We've been trying to get him to make more, but sadly he refuses each time. Lol!

Thanks, for coding characters for the moment I am mostly on my project... I do spriting, coding etc... and real life doesn't let me so much time (it take me like 3 months to make a character now that I did my template). The more I work on my fullgame the more I want to add to the roster... actually I think I will have at least 20 characters in the roster... But if I can help you people, I'll be glad to give you a hand...

You DO realize I'm Vegaz, right? Lol!

My boy Markpachi made those. We've been trying to get him to make more, but sadly he refuses each time. Lol!  

Oh Damn I will think of sumthin then.......................... an image that states I'm a nice guy and how I will destroy them..................... hmmmmmmmmmm

as far as i'm concern'd, you good in Realest's eyes, then you're good in mine. welcome to tha fold, Lam, lookin' forward to workin' witcha.  :goodmood:

Caine, you're good as well. now go gank somebody, but be more smooth about it; when they run tha goods, that's usually when you stop beatin'em with tha whiffleball bat  :=D:

as far as i'm concern'd, you good in Realest's eyes, then you're good in mine. welcome to tha fold, Lam, lookin' forward to workin' witcha.  :goodmood:

Caine, you're good as well. now go gank somebody, but be more smooth about it; when they run tha goods, that's usually when you stop beatin'em with tha whiffleball bat  :=D:

Grumbles never get to catch a aggravated assault charge................

Can't wait to see and try your MUGEN project, teddylam!  Let us know of your MUGEN update as well!

Have a nice stay~ P.S.  is there any chance that you might be a Chinese?  because I see your "lam" after "teddy"..........and I am a Chinese MUGEN dude around here

Hey Saikoro I remember you, you are an awesome MUGEN contributor at MFG!  You probably don't know/remember who I am so you may regard me as a new MFFA member to you here.  Let's get busy with MUGEN business for all of us!

yo sai!
welcome to the most peaceful place in mugen universe!

Hmmmmmmmm.........in my absolute opinion, in order to keep a place like MFFA peaceful, people MUST NOT recklessly scold, insult, look down, bash, attack, haunt, mock all the others and their MUGEN works, including MUGEN newbies and oldies and theirs.  These reckless behaviors (intentionally or accidentally) only result in big discouragements and bad dramas, as well as headache to forum admins/mods.

- MUGEN newbies:  yeah, for anybody new to MUGEN and MUGEN communities
- MUGEN oldies:  an example here:

Posted Image