Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

2) I have 3 problems that haunt me since I met mugen, of course I will try to solve them in the appropriate topic, thanks

Haunting in the MUGEN Land!  I was being constantly haunted by some MUGEN dudes before too.  Hope you can find your solution here!

Welcome to MFFA!  :hi:

I'm using Hidemyass because it's the only anonymizer that allows me to login. Though as i said it blocked almost all key features.

I use http://www.getproxy.jp/en/ most of the time whenever I am blocked by something.  It takes some time to try to choose some reliable ones and may need constant updates.  Yet, the results aren't too bad.  Oh I use a different web browser dedicated to using these proxies, provided that this different web browser will not change other web browsers' default proxy setting.

This way most features can be retained.

P.S. Whatever your decision will be, as long as you still are a MFFA member, you are valued high and should get my respect.  Your 4,66x posts and forum administration and huge contributions and your online presence are everything but nothing.

Yes more MUGEN authors coming to join MFFA, can't wait to see your MUGEN work!

I envy your palette-making skill because I don't have this skill at all :P

Sorry for that... It is a piece of cake for me ! And i'm a MUGEN starter ! Instead, i'm bad at coding (not even one) and spriteswap (so Prince Fluff's crown will be too hard for me, HELP !) (my only good spriteswap was to transform NES Famicom Fighters' Mario's helper Luigi into Mr.L for my Shadow Mario palleteswap).

So much respect for the creator... :bow:

Sup, guys! For those who are new, I'm Toshio, a maker of obscure characters like these from doujin games. Due my moving, I don't have internet at home, so I'm browsing internet from the wi-fi internet from a local pharmacy. While I'm at home I'm making new sprites for Uran '80 and I'm also taking the time to create a new character named mini-Atom. See you guys soon.

Things haven't went like I expected, the employer who would make the intalation of the phone line reffused to do the work. According to him the internal net should have been made before and I had to pay someone else to do that job. And they want to intall the phone tomorrow. That's so annoying... Meanwhile I'm still working on Uran. I hope to see new comments; in her wip topic.

Hey guys!! It's a pleasure to be here. I usually post all of my stuff at Mugenguild. As of recent, I've signed up at other communities as well to change things up a little. So here I am to say hello and also mention that I'll also be posting here too. It's great to see Mugen thriving and popular. Let's keep that trend going shall we?? Lastly, you guys have been doing a great job on keeping collections up to date. I've downloaded a lot of stuff from here lately. Keep up the great work.