Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Oh my god...that's terrible. So she died yesterday at 6:49 PM? and the mother was informed just this morning, I see.. this is a great tragedy. Well, I didn't know Yuyustar very well, however from the few times I had been around to see some of her posts, I thought she was a very kind and helpful girl. She has been with the MFFA for quite a long time. It is always sad to lose someone, especially in a close-knit community like this. Her last post's were just yesterday. This thread  and this thread  here. Rest in peace, Yuyustar. You will always be remembered. My condolences go out to the family.

I had ignored that topic at first thinking that a new member who don't knew english wanted to join anyway and post in japanese, unfortunatelly it was a much hard reality...

I was wanting to wait her to log on and chat, but things don't worked like that.

The last character which YuYu tested for me was Uran and she was very supportive to the point of giving ideas.

Well, YuYu...

I don't know where you went, but I'll continue that work since I'm sure that is what you would wish me to.