Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hey there, new to this forum.

Got 3 WIP that I have limited time to work on (gotta pay bills!).  I'm learning as I go along on how to make a decent character but will probably start with something simple and easy.

I'm currently working on Mugen from Samurai Champloo (sprite edits from the adultswim flash game), Mogo (sprites are done, setting up combos, palettes, and AI), and a Rubik's cube (not from the t.v. show).  I want the cube to be a joke character but not a broken/cheap one.  I will probably be posting alot of questions in regards to coding since that's an area where i'm weak. Good luck to everyone else out there making characters!

Update: Since I've been working night audit for anywhere between 2-4 day of my work week lately, you've probably noticed I've returned to my old posting habits, putting up older versions of characters for the WinMugen fans, trying to report downed links, giving feedback to characters in the warehouse section so newbies can better get an idea of what they're downloading, as well as adding some screenshots here and there.  I've actually uped my status twice in the last two weeks from posting so much, hoping to keep the trend going!  I love being a part of MFFA!!!

>> I love being a part of MFFA!!!

Yo Son Vilain, this is the most important message to share with all MFFA members! Great to see you back from your temporary leave!  May be you can change the topic title to "I am back now!" just an idea....... :hi: and, say Hi to you~

>> I love being a part of MFFA!!!

Yo Son Vilain, this is the most important message to share with all MFFA members! Great to see you back from your temporary leave!  May be you can change the topic title to "I am back now!" just an idea....... :hi: and, say Hi to you~

If I knew how to change a topics name haha ... I'd love to!

Rubik's cube will be a character. I've finished all the sprites I want to use and now i'm trying to figure out the basic coding needs.  I may be able to post something within the next month.  Thanks for the love!

Rubik's cube will be a character. I've finished all the sprites I want to use and now i'm trying to figure out the basic coding needs.  I may be able to post something within the next month.  Thanks for the love!

I highly recommend you to post your MUGEN WIPs in MFFA work-in-progress section:

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/38-work-in-progress/

Over there you can post your MUGEN WIPs progress and get a lot of MUGEN help.