Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hello. and welcome to MFFA. I hope you enjoy it here. It's nice to see another comic fan here in the forum.

i have loads and loads to learn in terms of actually creating anything but I know the ins and outs of adding things to my Mugen or editing certain files to fix a characters size or name.

I hope to learn alot from the more advanced users and to make an actual contribution one of these days.

Check out Ryon's tutorials, they can help get you started.

HI!! I've been hearing alot of good things about this place so I decided to sign up.

I go by the name Ryochi. I've been in the mugen scene for quite some time. Some of you 

may have heard of me as I've done numerous beta testing for you.

So far, I've done Two characters The Triple changers Astrotrain and Blitzwing.

Inspired by mugen creator, Omega Supreme, the guy who first started making Transformers Characters for mugen, I wanted to add to the roster.

Anyhow I'm looking forward to meeting and working with some of you on some mugen projects

as a beta tester. 

take care everyone!!

Ryochi

All of these replies and I haven't even returned the hi!!! Hello Neo, Spongebob, Gamer251, Pikachu and Luigi it's nice to know that comic fans are welcome in here good to hear from all of you. As far as tutorials go I will definitely look into those when I have the chance

Can anybody tell me if they know from experience do the following characters exist somewhere to download at all: Toxin, She-Hulk and X-23 from Marvel and Eren or Mikasa from Shingeki No Kyojoin (Attack On Titan)?

Can anybody tell me if they know from experience do the following characters exist somewhere to download at all: Toxin, She-Hulk and X-23 from Marvel and Eren or Mikasa from Shingeki No Kyojoin (Attack On Titan)?

She-Hulk is a WIP. Toxin and X-23 were, but I don't know if they are still being worked on or not.

My name is Jay Ceen. I am Mayor fan of Mugen software and My hobbies are Coding and testing the Mugen Software.  I'm into mugen collection of any kind info base on the program. what I do is understand the software action. I do however love playing with the software program. I am more into testing and  related work with the software.  I am also a fan of the Creation activity

WELCOME BROTHER!

How did you find this place? Were like the back alley at a cheap motel.

Lol I've always known of most if not all the MUGEN sites but i used to only use them to download stuff on or to see screenshots in my early years in finding out theprogram, now that I've got some years on my belt I felt it was time to join in a forum or two and learn instead of being a freeloader lol.

And out of all the websites this is the first one that I saw that had a introduction section so I figured why not start here first since some of the people seemed nice enough (just as long as you don't submit bad pieces of work) on here.

A fan, huh? Testing? Sounds like you know more than the average forum member. What have you created so far?

you can say Im average person. I have done many work for Mugen China full game projects. and was one the moderator from there after was shutdown I also help with everyone the mugen china know me as abuhachi and I submited my work to JMH site as well.

I knew you weren't a rookie. I've been a fan of your work for a while now. Particularly your RB-Krauser and Yamazaki. What have you been up to between now and then?

Why thank you. I been taking some time off from work and with My mugen project hobbies and been doing alot programing with the job. At the moment been doing for the pass 4 yrs. I join this forum beucase of Yuyustars she keep sending me email and letting me I should come and check this place out. I normaly work alone I dont normaly chat very oftin becuase Im been so busy with work and real life here in japan. I am sorry if My english not as good I dont normaly type in english. I had other release other project I was planing on doing but atm I had put mugen on hold.

Greetings, this is DoomGuy II here. In case you don't know me, I'm just the average YouTuber that does Let's Plays, Reviews, MUGEN, etc. I am also responsible for the DG PPG characters. Now as of this point, my characters are going to undergo some serious revamps in the future. Once I get the motivation, it'll happen. In the meantime though, every weekend provided that I'm available, I do LIVE MUGEN streams. In the past, I have done recorded MUGEN videos, but since drifted away from it due to other plans as I am also a vintage computer geek and an MS-DOS and vintage Windows geek as well.

So yes, as for my activity, I may just post my announcements for my MUGEN streams here if anyone's interested. :) And if my motivation kicks in, I'll post development information on my characters. Can't promise anything with that though.