Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Sup guys the name is Xmoke I'm in to KOFXIII mugen,sengoku basara,blazblue,guilty gear and any hi res/ hd chars, when I play with them with EX shadows/margatroid stages on my hd tv its like mugen heaven. Anyway I code a lot of times but only for personal use, I've been coding for over a year now and I think its time for me to share my characters here is the one I'm working on now check it  :=D:

originally had an account which might have been deleted due to absolutely no activity here (i'm 90% of the time on the Guild) so here i come again: hopefully this time it will last longer :p

name is Julien, discovered mugen back between 2002-2003 and been a fan ever since then...been mostly giving back to the community by creating Stages, although nothing really fancy.

recently started to learn character creation (thanks big part to Ryon for his very cool tutorial!!) and basically remembered you guys can help finding obscure characters and stuff.

that's about it, later.

eidt: LOL at the "noob" status :watchout:

yeah Cyb's is pretty busy so we are missing a couple of releases i made in the past...he'll eventually update his site

edit: quick question while i'm in here, is there an option to "show all reply to your posts" like on the Guild? right now i have to go in each place i posted to see replies  nvm, i got it :P

yeah well my bro's more active than me now because my life beyond mugen tends to get busy this time of year. Still, I'll pop up every now and then. It will be some time before I get an avatar I've got some ideas for one. Anyho good luck with your Uran project Toshio!! :) Oh, hey there Muirtower!! didn't know you were a member too!! How's it going?