Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Thank you all for the welcome. I think I'll stay since there aren't too much decent mugen forums besides Guild and here, so I'll be lurking around to see what's up. :)

I did told you before to join on FB but you where semi-afk as always >_< There is no better place on the net to lurk ;D

Hi my name is Sayzo and I've decided to make my return to the mugen community. It's nice to meet you.

Hey Sayzo,Welcome back to MFFA. But, Errm.. I've only been on MFFA for a year o.o so i don't recognize you.

Bienvenido a MFFA! ;D

PD:

Creo que te e visto en MTM antes no?

Todo tarde pero si, ando tambien por alla en MTM! Es bueno ver amigos de por alla!!!!

Que paso pelao! bienvenido! :troll:

Epa! Que paso compa, gracias por la bienvenida!!!!

welcome to the forum. When did you try to register before?

Because I didnt have that message up in years?

enjoy your stay here brother.

Sorry all late, but it was quite some time ago, it told me you were not receiving "applications" at the moment, but I do not want to lie about dates, cuz I really don't remember..... :(

And thanks to all the guys that gaveme a nice welcome, I hope we could get to be great friends!!!! :D

Welcome ye returner. Know this: I am of little import to the day to day activities of this site. By little, I mean none. Which is exactly how I want it. For you see if I were of import than Ryon would ask me to do thing, which I would most likely not do. That said if you are one who does wish to do thing then know this: I shall undoubtedly ask you at some point to produce links for me to certain articles pertaining to the game known as Mugen. It may be a character, or perhaps a stage, but I will undoubtedly ask you for something at some point at some time. For that is my nature as a non-affiliated member, or free loader as it were, of this beloved establishment. Thank you, and good day sir.

:troll: Waka Waka!

Sup Hekutta, this is where all brothers unite! Lol I don't even know what I'm saying but enjoy your stay here!

Thanks brother, I've got it, don't worry about it!

Herro  Hukketa , Hope You Enjoy It Here , It'a ltlikA Wonderland ! :awesome 

Are you sure???? Hope Peter Pan don't spray me with his "magic powder" Hehehehehe :awesome

Welcome! And yeah ... that was years ago! Like when shit was going to the fan.

I guess so.. but I'm here, let see how it goes!

Hekutta Matata, what a wonderful phrase.

Sup.

Sup... (I've never thought my name... forget it...) Hekutta Matata to you too Sr... hahahaha

Ah, the Kung Fu Man Quest guy! DuckSS is on here too, I think.

Are u serious, thanks for the tip bro!

Welcome to MFFA Hekutta.

Thanks NeogeoKitsune....