Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

HAHAHAHA, I registered but forget to introduce myself. (I think)

Hello, I'm Zeiba, I work several years longer to the mugen. (especially in reissues)

My English is bad and I am studying to be able to speak English.

To enter this Forum help me, I think. speak the language. and follow in the mugen.

Well that's all, I hope to be able to understand everything that happens in the Forum

In Spanish:

JAJAJAJA, me registre pero olvide presentarme. (creo)

Hola, yo soy Zeiba, me dedico varios años ya al mugen. (especialmente en reediciones)

Mi ingles es malo y estoy estudiando para poder hablar ingles.

Considero que entrar a este foro me ayudara. hablar el idioma. y seguir en el mugen.

Bueno eso es todo, espero poder entender todo lo que pasa en el foro

Yo, been out of the Mugen scene for over 3 years. Getting back in to show my niece the basics of coding and programming. (She wants to be a videogame programmer) Getting into the 1.0 version, and I'm hoping to post up some original stages and maybe some music in the near future.

So sup? Im usually on the guild,and i rarely go to other forums,but i thougth it would be nice to have a profile here,so here i am. Not really a characther maker or anything,mostly just a mugen player. Favorite fighting games are Guilty Gear and Mortal Kombat.Currently playing mugen mostly as Cloud by infinite,i make some mugen videos here and there in low quality. Also read manga and watch anime when im bored. Hope to get along and stuff....also need to think of a better title for my intros,this one is getting old

oh yeah im sure you'll get along, I think i've seen you around on guild, not sure though.

Im not a frequent flier like i used to be.

You'll like it here, nothing but anime nerds and video game lovers.

I bet your excited for the New Guilty Gear Xrd huh?

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROWW!!!11

You'll enjoy it here, we are a fairly simple and nice community.

The Language does get a bit out of hand sometimes just to give you a forewarning, But its never to bad. (Watch out for Big Sally, he's after little boys, so your niece is safe)

I've personally made several mugen tutorials on making characters, stages, lifebars and such.

They can be viewed on Youtube, or in the Mugen Tutorial section. And I pretty much cover entire character creation process.

¡Bienvenido! Mi español es horrible, estoy usando un traductor. Pero sin importar la bienvenida a MFFA, definitivamente, le encantará este lugar.

Enjoy your stay here. ^_^

You'll learn english in no time! Best of luck.

Hi, well not so new, i was in another version of this comunity whith another nick, and i left my mugen for like three years, but now i'm here again, i hope to share some old chars that i have in the future. btw sorry for the crapy english, i'm from chile!

cheers!

Sure! It always nice to lend a hand bro, I'll be in the shadows for a while though like a week until my mugen is rebuilt...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL OF OUR CHARSSSSS!!!!??

You missed quite a few forum resets lol

I was wondering how long it'd be till i saw a Strider avatar from you :P

Sup Ryon?I saw you couple of times on the guild.Your tuts on youtube were really helpfull

Did you ever finish that Akiko Minase?

yea,cant wait for GGXrd,i still play GGAC on my PS2.Hopefully they will include A.B.A,shes my favorite..