Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

welcome back.........who are you again......? :hmm: *yuyu thinking* there was....Ryon, my self, Bruce,twilight Ky,Tohno,Alphane D,Noside,Bigsally,NeoGeoKitsune,Sweet,Zinc, Jimp, Phantom blood,Laharl and....

Ulitmecia *dont know what happen to her*

@Flare I contribute anyway I can, Im more of a socialyte, game news reporter, I usually find the first leaks of music, so I love sharing that. However It's nice to meet you brah.

@Yuyu...hmmmmm I dont think we have ever crossed paths, You might have come after I left. I believe I took my leave in early 2009/ early 2010 one of the two.

@Ry...I honestly thought his obsession with being a pedophile would cease at some point...smh oh how wrong I was lol

@Flare I contribute anyway I can, Im more of a socialyte, game news reporter, I usually find the first leaks of music, so I love sharing that. However It's nice to meet you brah.

@Yuyu...hmmmmm I dont think we have ever crossed paths, You might have come after I left. I believe I took my leave in early 2009/ early 2010 one of the two.

@Ry...I honestly thought his obsession with being a pedophile would cease at some point...smh oh how wrong I was lol

yeah your right I join in 2009 oh I found your CVSA evil kyo I hope that It

GG and MK are two completely different styled FTGs, so it is good to know you like both of them so much without any conflict.

I prefer MK over GG though.  Actually GG and other Sammy FTGs are too advanced to me........I just do not get how their air juggles work....... :noway:

Just because i like a game doesnt mean i can play it well :P I too get confused by GG system,mostly the Roman Canceling Im a terrible player,since i had no real practice here,since nobody here even plays 2D fighters,everyone is duking out their Call of Dutys and craps Hi Genesis,havent seen you in a while.Actually,i havent seen you on the guild since Duckass made you into a characther... Fael-chan,I will try looking for the mugen videos thread here,still getting used to stuff

Hi Genesis,havent seen you in a while.Actually,i havent seen you on the guild since Duckass made you into a characther...

I post every once in a while on guild, nothing too consistent though. Im usually here, at newage, or at clubsyn

@ sweetfire: nice to meet you bro and why not? @Kitsune. Glad to meet you and I've enjoyed before I'm sure I'll enjoy it again @ sweetfire: nice to meet you bro and why not? @Kitsune. Glad to meet you and I've enjoyed before I'm sure I'll enjoy it again

I forgot to introduce myself ... nevermind, i'l do it now. :hi: I am Extremmefan and this is my first inscription in a MUGEN site. I am a palette maker (i'l do secondary ones only). I'm making MUGEN projects. I am good at palette making but i dont do chars, stages (the only ones i do are for my personnals MUGEN projects et they mostly sucks) or screenpacks (i've made ONE only for now) :tableflip:  

I am personnally very helpfull and i know a lot of games sites. Personnally, i am very busy with studying and MUGEN/RPG making :confuse: When i first seen this site, i've telled myself that it could be very helpfull for my MUGEN projects, especially the characters collections. I'm french but i started English very early. This site is one of my favorites sites (exactly like Newgrounds) I'm curently working on SSBMUGEN, Super Smash Bros Extremme aka Freedom Fighters Extremme (suite of both Super Smash Bros Brawl and Freedom Fighters 2 Plus in MUGEN form), Super Smash Bros Extremme Advanced aka Freedom Fighters Extremme Revisited (suite of the one that i've told you just before), Kirby MUGEN (already made Ribbon, which is a paletteswap of Cirno, now making Prince Fluff aka Patch, which gonna be a palleteswap of Kirby with a crown on his head) and LoZ MUGEN (Made Saria, paletteswap of Sakura Kasugano, and Zelda, palleteswap of Deedril)

<<giant text shouting box>>  (yeah i know...)