Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Sure! It always nice to lend a hand bro, I'll be in the shadows for a while though like a week until my mugen is rebuilt...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL OF OUR CHARSSSSS!!!!??

You wanna know what happened to our characters?

I started a trend which I assume we are known for nowadays.

Collections!

these are practically full game collections + all available versions and some offlines, from each series.

Were a warehouse thru and thru buddy.

Thats awesome Ry, Its nice to see you and MFFA are still making an impact even after i left. And helllo  Neppy nice to meet you!

But Ry what happend to the team? i have yet to see Vash, Jimp, Legato, or V-Nix....Hmmm I know Im forgetting some ppl.

Vash is a pimp. He isnt on much but I speak to him on facebook, He is doing well for himself, he works as a Nursing Assistant I believe, and is Happily dating this girl.

Jimp is a daddy. He has daddy duties and such, He comes in once in a while he goes by the name Keeva Wolf or something to that, He is apparently a Furry (one who loves animals with human bodies and things) He is doing well to, I think him and his girl are getting married soon I'm not sure.

Legato is the bearded man. He is doing good as well he works majority of the time but most of his time he is on another forum I think its GameSpots forums? or something but other wise he is playing games online... on a console of some nature. He is doing good to. Stops in once in a while.

V-nix is busy. That guy is always busy he could use some sleep but his busy lifestyle has finally caught up to him he rarely comes on now but he SHOULD be fine, and enjoying life.

Mr.Steve is enjoying life. He pops in once in a blue moon, but as far as I can see on facebook he is dandy as any englishmen can be. He's doing really well.

As of now I have all of them (except V-nix) listed as Spiritual Administrators (meaning there global moderators) so even though they busy if they log in they can still take care of business just like it were yesterday.

I've recruited Phantom Blood (You may remember him as silenthill) as a administrator to help with all the site.

Anyone else?