Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

For now, I'm just going to wait and see if Yuyu responds to all of this. If not, she's either scared that we found out she lied... or maybe she really is dead. (I could wait for a week or 2 for this)

Zemilia, as a big friend of you I can tell you, "she" didn't die, "she" did this whole set up just to mess us up, the whole deal was discovered, she used alternative accounts. It's on a post earlier by laharl.

And those accounts posted in this same place, we all were fooled. She has done pranks before as well. And in fact "she" might as well have lied about her identity.

Zemilia, as a big friend of you I can tell you, "she" didn't die, "she" did this whole set up just to mess us up, the whole deal was discovered, she used alternative accounts. It's on a post earlier by laharl.

And those accounts posted in this same place, we all were fooled. She has done pranks before as well. And in fact "she" might as well have lied about her identity.

So in short, everything is lies?

80% of the internet are males even if they say they are females they are mostly males now with the mffa site here there are only a handful of true girls not many though. lets go through one. Blazedge lets not forget "her" who was actually raremew and was a man. The fact yuyu was trapping is one thing but this right here is unforgivable you do NOT play with a persons emotions like this.