Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

:crywithno: Oi novato aqui !

Bom sou novo aqui espero que gostem das minhas ideias , tenho muitos projetos que estão em desenvolvimento espero que vocês aprovem ta certo, por enquanto vou me adaptar ao site pois nem sem pra onde vai vou conhecer melhor para poder me acostumar .

Obrigado.

yeah. he's the one that inspired me to make some TF characters. So far I've made the Decepticon Triplechangers Astrotrain and Blitzwing (I'll have to update them when I get the chance!) and I'm currently working on the Decepticon warrior Thrust. (Slowly cause the holiday season is coming up and I get stupidly busy around that time.) It would be cool for Omega Supreme to come back. The last project he was working on was Unicron.

Hey everyone, I'm TheMugenGuy & I've been around the community for a few years (However, not on any major Mugen site), but there's one thing I haven't done yet & that's creating a character. =S Anyway, I love playing Mugen and other fighting vidyas along with the Pokemon games. (I also do a special thing for them called the Nuzlocke Challenge which is pretty fun.) Hopefully, I may be active around here & start learning more stuff on how to make characters. Then, I could start working on a project I've been dreaming about, a full Mugen game with Ace Attorney characters & stages.

Cool we have a new MFFA member here!  Now you TheMugenGuy..........when will we have a TheMugenGal?  :donwan:

>> Hopefully, I may be active around here & start learning more stuff on how to make characters. Then, I could start working on a

>> project I've been dreaming about, a full Mugen game with Ace Attorney characters & stages.

You start with a full MUGEN game!  You like challenges don't you?  Ace Attorney..........how will you get the game sprites and sounds to work like a fighting game?

Well, it used to be a solo project where I'd make base sprites, then start adding the other stuff in later. (But then, my animations were choppy and I can't art well.)  :confuse:

But, on the bright side, some of my friends thought it'd be cool to work on the project, even a couple artists. We've been planning on the moves & stuff for a while and might even do voice acting for the characters.

Oh hi, stranger. Wish you good luck walking a tough path of learning Mugen. If you want to create something but there is too much work, then you may, for an instance, do it for some fixed amount of time (like 2 hours) every day. An average character is done in a week like this (by an average Mugenite).

@Attention Whore you've gotten my attention! In my humble opinion every human being is some attention "wanter" since birth.  Look at new born babies.  They cry so often because they want attention so badly.

And, about "do it for some fixed amount of time (like 2 hours) every day", I think it works for single MUGEN authors/creators only.  With teammates there needs some more deliberate arrangement for TheMugenGuy.