Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I'm new to this forum, so i thought i might as well to join in this forum. I'm kanodoom. I've been here for about 9 months, and i'm a stage searcher that i want to find everything i'm interested in. Some stages that are no longer and i can't download it or it gives me the wrong link that i'm supposed to find. I hope it will be ok in this forum. Thanks.

>> 2 months ago I downloaded Mugen and just got addicted to it

Yo I am pretty sure that for the next many months, you will be getting more addicted to MUGEN!  Enjoy your new MUGEN and new online MUGEN home - the coolest one - MFFA!

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Thank you!

ah another fan of the MKP characters, yeah their buggy as hell outside of regular mugen,but who gives a sh..... lol , welcome to MFFA, hope u enjoy your stay with us and share as well , i actually wish someone with coding experience would make a legit MKP character patch for regular mugen....sucks 

Hello guys, i'm BlueSpider from Mugen Multiverse. I'm new here and as you can see at my signature, i can make MBAA Lifebar portraits for you guys. So if you need one, send me a picture you wanted to be a MBAA lifebar port. I hope that i can work together with you guys in MFFA.  :bow: