Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

sigh..... ok at a little bit older suggestion, m locking this  guys k, we had fun,made some japes & jabs n what not , but from here on out u guys try n get along its just the net, youll probably never meet in RL so lets let bygones be bygones  & if necessary  simply avoid each others interaction k ,now lets move forward amicably   :bow:

Darkflare Welcome to MFFA , Light... Your My Boy BLUE!!!!!!!!

Hello I'm Mharven :)

I'm a Newbie here in this website. I join in this website because i want to know the world of mugen :).

Thanks for accepting my request to join in this site. :)

Welcome to MFFA Mharven :hi:

You can consider me as a Noobie here too (even though I been hanging around awhile) LOL! :=D:

Hey, the name is peterpunkass. My real name is Tommy. I've been into Mugen since 2008 and I absolutly love this! This has to be the greatest Idea in like all of mankind LOL. Anywho, I haven't had an account on here for too long and mistly what I do is make full games and upload fixed versions of already made stages. BTW, To all of everybody on MugenFreeForAll I have to say thank you to each and every one of you. Because you guys are better friends to me than my own friends that I can see where I'm living. You guys are awesome and stuff lol.  :awesome

Hey all.  New to MFFA, thought I'd introduce myself.  I was into Mugen for years, but kind of fell out of it.  With new interest brought about by SaltyBet, a bunch of my friends are getting into it, dragging me back along with them.  I tend to lurk, so I doubt you'll see too many posts from me.

That said, I know enough about the game by now that I figured I'd try my hands at actually making a few characters (Starting with edits, maybe moving on to something harder later), and I had a question about that that I couldn't really think of anywhere else to put, so here it is:

Should I be asking peoples permissions for Sprite edits, or if I want to swipe FX/Code from them?  I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so it seems to be some kind of free for all (heh.), but in literally every non-mugen modding community I've been a part of permission and crediting sources has been one of the foundational rules, and often a bannable offense if broken.  Just thought I'd ask before I made an ass of myself.