Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I know a lot of you weren't expecting this to happen to me but I had to say it. I have to temporarily, that's right! temporarily quit on MUGEN after 4 years of messing around on it. I've been under a lot of stress from work and I had zero time to recover from it and my doctor told me to stay away from the computer for a while so that's done with.

It's been fun here at MFFA and I guess MFG too... I'm sorry to the people who relied on me to sprite for them your on your own for now.... I might come back to MUGEN when I recover from my stress. Adios to my best friends Laharl, Ryon, Kanbei, Daniel, and Winmugen11 you guys are the best I'll be seeing you around.

tumblr_inline_n1mgaaveM41ryj2q8.gif

I was planning on asking you how things have been for you as of late and what your immediate plans for the future were. This answers my questions so I won't have to do that anymore.

Regardless I wish you the best of luck for your health and everything else that is not M.U.G.E.N related and important to you in your life!

I'll miss you but knowing you'll return makes it all the more bearable ;P

Take care Zaibatsu!

Hey Kanbei, since Zaibatsu is on break, does this effect you?

Zai, Get better brother. Take your time and relax. Stress can kill. Don't let it kill you.

Nope I'm still around. But yeah Zaibatsu needs this trust me.

i guess so guys  :=D: im kinda still maybe alive lol...

lately ive been so busy in the larger project (fandubs, fanseries, music) that all gaming and mugen projects took nthe back seat :( i recently got back into the idea of spriting but i can only really do smudged detail art not char art... mostly cuz i didnt understand spriting well... in other words i made vector paintingish art and stagifyed it... i admit to using the stage tool btw

but im learning a LOT and ive learned new engines as well :D im making a 2.5D fighter and ill show you all at some point

also making rpgs... but those are in the back seat hkjjhjkbvkjb soooo dont expect those anytime soon :P buuuuut

i learned flash and im gonna sprite an oc for mugen and make a char  :joyful:  finally im ready for it ;o; and  so im working on the char youve seen in my avatar completely renewed and well sprited and worked on with more effort

i also am gonna do stages again ;) and ANIMATE them woooooooooooooooooooot hells yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

thanks for all your support i really love this forum and all of you  :heeee:  be on the lookout guys

Hey guys I wanted to come out and apologize to everyone for just up and vanishing like I did but a lot of sudden personal things have been happening in my family and I haven't had much time to do most of the things I planned on doing so I come before you all and humbly apologize a million times over.  :crywithno:

Welcome back!

Can't wait to see the new products from your newly learned knowledge and skill!

Make more topics/posts too!

Sup Jazzy. Good to see ya again.

thanks guys ;3; im making some stuff right now infact XXD im glad to be back

Greetings MFFA, This is Black_Kyurem_Aegis (I got by a crap ton of other names, ABSOLUTE-Yveltal is my main name through.). I dropped by to say hello and introduce myself, I'm just a typical MUGEN player and editor. I'm somewhat well known for the edits I make (some examples being Tears of Solitude or Ocean Blue Colonel), anyways I mainly find things I see have bugs or could use improving and edit them to make those improvements. I also do cheap edits (i know a ton hate cheap edits, but most of mine are just joke/for fun edits. not to be serious). Aside from that, I'm an excellent MUGEN coder. I can easily find bugs and can fix them with just doing a bit of tampering/edit of the code.

Getting to the edits I make, I usually make joke/cheap edits just for the fun of editing. Seeing as MUGEN has no limits, I love making edits that come from ideas that spark from random things. I mostly like making edits of Colonel Sanders, as Ocean Blue Colonel sparked the while inspiration (its infact one of my most popular old edits, many japanese seem to have the edit.) for making those edits, I do sometimes make other edits. But mostly I like making Colonel edits.