j

Ryon

Just now, Captain Papyrus said:

It's like Jaws, but with sharks!

GIGA-SHARKS WITH FRIGGIN LASERS ON THEIR BACKS!!!

Directed by Zack Snyder & Night M. Shyamalan, Produced by Michael Bay, Starring Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf

Does Harrison Ford get killed by his own son (played by Shia) at the end? :troll:

1 minute ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

There's one, but hes awful. There are chibi Luffy's scaled up to normal size and they look right like the show, tho. Be thankful he doesnt have baby dimensions like NZC and JUS characters with the giant heads, big eyes, and toddler baby bodies

can you give me a link to one of them? please

43 minutes ago, TopKirby8305 said:

I wish people would stop treating Chu like he's gum on the bottom of people's shoes.  >.>

If you don't like his work then simply don't dload it.  He may not be the best character creator but the guy tries....I wish everyone would stop picking at him.  

As a artist, he needs to receive criticism on his art. There are things that are very good, but there is also pretty bad things he needs to improve on to make the rest of it better. But still, criticise the art, dont insult it, not because anybody gets upset, but because it doesnt fix or improve shit, it just either will keep him at the same state, or make it worse, and shows somebody wants to bitch. Lets fix the shit NOW, insulting him will keep it as is. Who has patience for that? If the art is bad, it doesnt mean he is a terrible or shitty person, fix the shit, dont just sit there bitching him out. Dont shit on the artist, dont shit on the art, criticise it and say what needs to be fixed. If he doesnt fix, then...well, thats his choice.

TK, the posts show criticism to fix the character, I dont think anybody is shitting on him.

I think this thing has a ton of potential, the sprites are insane, but he needs to stop just releasing beta states. Get a partner, or whatever to complete the chars. This seems a MvC type char, or a MvC boss. Her damage is on point for MvC, too many infinites need to be fixed, the FX are great, she needs to be finished. She doesnt need to be dropped, she needs to be finished and improved, because there is too much potential for a cool popular character everybody knows. Not too many really popular characters get mugenized, there still isnt decent Darth Vader, not even a James Bond or Walter White.

Apparently the guy does a lot of martial arts in real life so he doesn't exactly have extra time to sit down and iron out all these problems.  The guy actually takes time out of his day to make characters for me and other people too on the side!

So before people start ripping into him with "Oh his hitboxes are BAD, or this is misaligned, or his body looks weird, blah blah blah...." take that stuff above into account.  If you want to fix all these gripes yourself and make Chu's characters that much better then go right ahead, no one is stopping you....but just stop with the harsh critiques.  x.x;

14 hours ago, TopKirby8305 said:

The guy actually takes time out of his day to make characters for me and other people too on the side!

And what are other creators doing? Sorry pal, but it's not going to work here. Also, I wouldn't put myself first than everyone else here if I were you.

14 hours ago, TopKirby8305 said:

So before people start ripping into him with "Oh his hitboxes are BAD, or this is misaligned, or his body looks weird, blah blah blah...." take that stuff above into account.  If you want to fix all these gripes yourself and make Chu's characters that much better then go right ahead, no one is stopping you....but just stop with the harsh critiques.  x.x;

At this point, you're showing nothing but being a defensive fanboy, and I don't blame you for it, but you have to understand that every creator/artist/author will eventually get criticized for better results. It will continue to exist in any community, especially in this community, and you have to accept that like it or not.

58 minutes ago, TopKirby8305 said:

Apparently the guy does a lot of martial arts in real life so he doesn't exactly have extra time to sit down and iron out all these problems.  The guy actually takes time out of his day to make characters for me and other people too on the side!

Yeah no. It doesn't quite work like that, my friend. Sometimes one needs harsh criticism to get better. I, for one learned that the hard way.

With that said, direct the topic towards the character, its flaws, etc.