j

Ryon

5 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Sony Smash Bros., if you will.

Pretty much.. :-P

what make it so messed up that you can get that game for only $10.00 (preowned) about $15.00 regular price compare to SSB 3ds/WiiU. That should tell ya something their.

there_s_always_next_game_by_jjsonicblast

[LOL! Bayonetta you don't have to rub-it-in on the guy] XD

I honestly still cant understand the hype. I grew up with budokai and MK and SF. Not putting it down at all, its a cool game definitely, but it feels like a pg fighter for little kids which is awesome, they shouldnt play other fighters. But still.... i cant understand even tho im trying. I can see people flipping out over MKX joking about alien and jurassic park showing up as dlc, or universe 6 fighters in budokai, but idk. The demographic of adults, wilding out over smash, i cant understand. Again, not putting it down, Im just trying to understand

11 minutes ago, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

I honestly still cant understand the hype. I grew up with budokai and MK and SF. Not putting it down at all, its a cool game definitely, but it feels like a pg fighter for little kids which is awesome, they shouldnt play other fighters. But still.... i cant understand even tho im trying. I can see people flipping out over MKX joking about alien and jurassic park showing up as dlc, or universe 6 fighters in budokai, but idk. The demographic of adults, wilding out over smash, i cant understand. Again, not putting it down, Im just trying to understand

Because the game was meant to be made for Everyone to play (hint why the game was rated E 10+[Kids to adults]. Other words its not just for Kids but for older gamers who been playing Video Games  for years. People needs to understand when developers make these games they try to make it appealing for everyone in all ages, which gives us the understanding why Bayonetta was included so she can appeal to older gamers as well as Cloud strife the Same goes with Solid Snake when he was in Brawl..

Nintendo's not just for kids, there are other games like Mario Party 5 that even adults & teens like to play. Smash is a game ment for everyone as it ties all of Nintendo's protagonists of yore in one big crossover, people of all ages grew up with different series, like how the Mario series appeals to young children while the Zelda series is geared toward teens & adults.

8 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

Nintendo's not just for kids, there are other games like Mario Party 5 that even adults & teens like to play. Smash is a game ment for everyone as it ties all of Nintendo's protagonists of yore in one big crossover, people of all ages grew up with different series, like how the Mario series appeals to young children while the Zelda series is geared toward teens & adults.

Ahh, ok. I think I get it now. It's like a fun and friendly version of MK and SF, but ok for anybody and everybody, no restrictions. And instead of KO, or deaths, or that kind of violence, they go for a nicer, funnier loss like falling or getting kicked out of the ring, And they tossed a touch of mugen in there for the crossover with some nostalgia of the older games. Even the r rated guys kid cleaned up and PG'd so its for anyone and everyone. Ah ok, now i get it

FACT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

5 minutes ago, Doomguy said:

Uhh, Dr. Weird?

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO EAT MY ROSTER!!! It hungers. For MOAR.

LOL! XD and more maybe more when when the next one comes around.

..and speaking of eating:

final_smash_characters____and_fries_by_o

..their is alot of salt to go around with those fries (and we all know where the salt comes from LOL! )

35 minutes ago, Prodigal Trailblazer said:

as long as kirby's in smash i'll never have this problem.

yep! and he is always ready:

kirby_bayonetta___by_angelsandoval1_by_a

kirbycorrin___by_angelsandoval1_by_angel

...Annnd:

samus_and_bayonetta_by_laleyendadezelda-

bayonetta_in_smash_bros_by_alisrocks-d9k

I believe this now going to become a rivalry real-time now considering their been fan art of them two even before the Ballot was ever thought of..

I think Sakurai has a thing for these type of women. LOL! XD

4 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Sakurai also had a thing for Palutena.

I mean, he gave her a Pole Dance taunt!

A POLE DANCE TAUNT! IN A NINTENDO GAME FOR KIDS!

LOL! you got a point their.

I never expect Sakurai to put something like that in a game, but as I said before the game was meant for everyone so of course their going to be some things to appeal to older gamers like us. Believe me Nintendo knows what they are doing... >:-)

dont_eat_the_angel_by_mistressalexandras

hmm....looks like we going to see alot of fan-art on Beyonetta conflicting with Palutena, Pit and his dark half bro.  and it begins LOL! XD