j

Ryon

shantaes_sad_aftermath_from_smash_reject

Well the Shantae fans are gonna be glad to hear that she's a newcomer to the next update of SSB Crusade,at least she made it to fangame status, so not all hope is lost.

But those last two chars just made people disappointed, you wont get everything in life, the fans don't realize its just a game, the ballot wasn't fully realized IMO, but why did Sakurai focus specifically on Europe, now they're getting all this hate. Smash is taken too seriously sometimes.

22 hours ago, Laharl said:

@trini Idc if doomguy edits ppl's posts as long as he leaves it in the shit thread start doing that shit elsewhere and we will have problems.

Even the big guy (not as big as Ryon, of course) himself says I'm being a good boy.

18 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

Well the Shantae fans are gonna be glad to hear that she's a newcomer to the next update of SSB Crusade,at least she made it to fangame status, so not all hope is lost.

But those last two chars just made people disappointed, you wont get everything in life, the fans don't realize its just a game, the ballot wasn't fully realized IMO, but why did Sakurai focus specifically on Europe, now they're getting all this hate. Smash is taken too seriously sometimes.

Yep! that the truth, its just a game. personally it not really a big deal its all about having fun pretty much.  :-)

Now when it comes to Sakurai with the ballot situation I can't really go against his decision considering most votes from North American region were too crazy and absurd considering how people was voting for characters like Shrek and others that wasn't really part of what the Ballot was all about, so i guessing Him and his crew from Nintendo didn't want to deal all that crap. So i believe he decided to go with overall results internationally which Sakurai sees Bayonetta as one of the top picks and most people in Europe region voted for her.  Now as for Corrin He&She was put in pretty much advertising for the upcoming US/Eur. release of FE: Fate/IF (Though I still say he should had kept them for the next SSB). Thats pretty much my opinion about it. :-P

3 hours ago, Doomguy said:

Don b jelly, skelly.
Everybody loves s'ghetti!

3 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

I'm not jelly. I'm a skeleton.

A skeleton that loves to eat spaghetti!

not sure if multiqoute is working but Doomahazard & CPT Crunch, please stop beefin i love you both 

dearly

and in the gay way :awesome

it breaks my doki doki to see you two fighting.

-holds up a blue stop sign-

7 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

(Though I still say he should had kept them for the next SSB). Thats pretty much my opinion about it. :-P

He really should've, that final direct would've been even more exciting, but I was shocked when Bayonetta appeared. It's a shame that Smash fans don't know about Mugen, even though Shovel Knight & some other ballot nominees aren't chars. I'm starting to think it was Europe's results because 4chan Trolls Smash Ballot, Votes for Shrek En Masse. The ballot in America was treated as a joke by a lot of people, but if Shrek really got the most votes in the US, Sakurai mentioned Europe instead to avoid any controversy? maybe. But it's a real shocker that Bayonetta got 1st in Europe to me.

2 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

He really should've, that final direct would've been even more exciting, but I was shocked when Bayonetta appeared. It's a shame that Smash fans don't know about Mugen, even though Shovel Knight & some other ballot nominees aren't chars. I'm starting to think it was Europe's results because 4chan Trolls Smash Ballot, Votes for Shrek En Masse. The ballot in America was treated as a joke by a lot of people, but if Shrek really got the most votes in the US, Sakurai mentioned Europe instead to avoid any controversy? maybe. But it's a real shocker that Bayonetta got 1st in Europe to me.

yeah its a shocker but im happy about it considering She is another Female fighter plus a another Sega rep. :-)

It would been cool if another Namco/Bandai rep made it in besides Corrin but hell who are we to judge since SSB series is a game that was developed in Japan and more likely the contents in the game was going to be favored to that region then any other country.  :-P

19 minutes ago, Doomguy said:

Chrono from Chrono Trigger for Smash?

Riiiiight.... if that was possible more likely be a Mii costume.. knowing how Sakurai use that concept to troll people like he did with K.Rool. 

[Edit post]

bae_onetta_gets_wicked_by_adamgregory03-

LOL! thats a good one. XD