j

Ryon

6 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

I'm glad Daisy is not playable in Smash. She would just be a Peach clone. And a bad one at that.

Yeah but I still say she wouldn't be to much of a peach clone if she was in smash. The whole fact is Nintendo dosn't see her as too much of a character now pretty much she going to be faded out (or forgotten) unless she can be in one of Mario's main games then Daisy can be kept around. Rosalina pretty much taking most of the popularity from her so thats pretty much how its going now. :-P

I think Rosalina's really overrated, now I'm sure that Nintendo can make a good moveset for Daisy if they tried, they've accomplished way harder things in the past, but just like Waluigi,even if she's just a side character she will always my favorite Nintendo Princess, the fact that she's not a main character in the games is a shame. Still, she has lifelong fans and I'm one of em.

51 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

I think Rosalina's really overrated, now I'm sure that Nintendo can make a good moveset for Daisy if they tried, they've accomplished way harder things in the past, but just like Waluigi,even if she's just a side character she will always my favorite Nintendo Princess, the fact that she's not a main character in the games is a shame. Still, she has lifelong fans and I'm one of em.

I am all for a playable Waluigi, but Daisy can stay away from Smash.

Normally, I don't have anything against Rosalina, but her Smash 4 moveset made me hate her as well.

She is so janky and literally filled with bullshit all over the place. And the worst: all the bullshit could have been avoided without changing Rosalina's moveset.

Why can Luma attack while Rosalina in a dizzy state after breaking her shield?! Why does such a little baby like Luma have such high base knockback with literally zero drawbacks?! Why, Sakurai? WHY?!

Fun fact: Daisy did appeared in a main Mario game first. Really fitting that said game was average, at best!

4 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Fun fact: Daisy did appeared in a main Mario game first. Really fitting that said game was average, at best!

Yeah but what I was referring too are the latest ones like " The new super Mario Bros. Wii", 'Mario Galaxy2' on others.  If she can make an appeareance in another Main mario  game coming out for the NX  (which is less likely possible) then she can a least stay recognized and not be faded out of the series. :-P

16 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Actually, I'd rather have literally everyone else than Daisy.

LOL! well I guess thats how you feel about it. Though I think its going to be sad when memorable characters like Daisy, Birdo, and a few other Mario characters will be forgotten in the future, but hey it is what it is. :-)