j

Ryon

We all know the biggest movie that's just come out. Everyone's been fucking hyping it up for a long time now, and "shockers", I've just never cared that much. Sure, it looked interesting, but like, whatever, right?
Well, with everyone giving me crap about not going to see the movie right away from all the fucking fanboys, I finally saw the film tonight considering I was dragged in by a few friends even though I told them I didn't care much for the franchise but they persuaded me anyway and they were buying my ticket anyway. I wasn't disappointed. Let me say it was a lot better than I anticipated considering I was never a huge fan of previous films. Is it the "BEST MOVIE EVER"?? Hell no. Was it great though? Yeah, it was.
To put it in a nutshell though, Alvin in the Chipmunks: Road Chip is worth a watch. Fun, quirky in all the right ways and heartwarming, it's the best of its franchise and sure to stick with you for a long time.

Just now, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

She seemed more Arabic to me.

Yeah you could be right on that since she is a Belly Dancer.

2 minutes ago, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

But I thought she was a elf or a djinn, she doesnt look human.

She is a Half Human Half Genie. And a good looking one. :-)

..but what im saying is when you edit that comic drawing you make her sound like she is Afro but realistically she is not. 

Umm... She doesn't sound Afro at all. She sounds American Hood. That can be ANY group.

She looks Arabic due to being a djinn and her name and clothing style. Her dress and the style of the dancing maidens or the turks. Belly Dancing doesnt make you Arab or Middle Eastern at all.

Good looking djinn... lol. You know djinns are evil demons, right? The exorcist movie is a example of a djinn.

My wording is not instinct, but I guess a sense of humor or something learned? You guys ever seen DashieXP? Timothy De La Ghetto? You dont have to be black or pure American to talk hood or find that sense of humor funny.

^This is fact. Like it or not.

4 hours ago, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

Umm... She doesn't sound Afro at all. She sounds American Hood. That can be ANY group.

She looks Arabic due to being a djinn and her name and clothing style. Her dress and the style of the dancing maidens or the turks. Belly Dancing doesnt make you Arab or Middle Eastern at all.

Good looking djinn... lol. You know djinns are evil demons, right? The exorcist movie is a example of a djinn.

My wording is not instinct, but I guess a sense of humor or something learned? You guys ever seen DashieXP? Timothy De La Ghetto? You dont have to be black or pure American to talk hood or find that sense of humor funny.

^This is fact. Like it or not.

Sorry im not trying to start anything. I have nothing against no one. we all human beings.  and yes some people can be slang depends on the environment or how they was raised Like I but thing about me is i didn't take to much in the streets even though its in my blood.

5 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

You know that his wording is from instinct right?, if somebody else edited that, it'd be completely different. I'm not surprised to see someone out of character. That's just how he'd see her Gal.

Understandable, I Have nothing against it. It was just for fun anyways, :-)

Shantae is not the only character to be seen that way. so its no big deal. LOL!

6 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Sorry im not trying to start anything. I have nothing against no one. we all human beings.  and yes some people can be slang depends on the environment or how they was raised Like I but thing about me is i didn't take to much in the streets even though its in my blood.

Understandable, I Have nothing against it. It was just for fun anyways, :-)

Shantae is not the only character to be seen that way. so its no big deal. LOL!

I know you dont, brother. Youre my friend, man, and youre a good dude. You didnt start anything. Were just having fun and talking. Shantae is kind of hilarious, not a big deal at all my dude. Im just saying, its weird how alot of people dont know djinn are so scary, if you knew the stories I was told, hahaha. Maybe Ill have to share one day.

As far as the instinct thing, youre innocent, you did or said nothing wrong. It can be a little insulting if people say your something by instinct tbh, but it was a honest mistake. Just saying, race doesnt make someone a thing or how they talk.

4 minutes ago, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

I know you dont, brother. Youre my friend, man, and youre a good dude. You didnt start anything. Were just having fun and talking. Shantae is kind of hilarious, not a big deal at all my dude. Im just saying, its weird how alot of people dont know djinn are so scary, if you knew the stories I was told, hahaha. Maybe Ill have to share one day.

As far as the instinct thing, youre innocent, you did or said nothing wrong. It can be a little insulting if people say your something by instinct tbh, but it was a honest mistake. Just saying, race doesnt make someone a thing or how they talk.

Thanks :-) (oh by the way the image on your last post you might want to put it in spoilers and mark it NSFW)

3 hours ago, Mimir said:

Title isn't particularly accurate anymore, seems most of the salt has faded.

Yes the salt has finally ran out LOL! XD

LOL! I think Sweetfire13 might have something going for a good idea of a potential Mugen game.  (just add Crono [Chrono trigger], Issac [Golden Sun], Lloyd [Tales series] and Vyse [Skies of Arcadia]. then put some Boss characters like Sephiroth [FF7] , Validar [FE: awakening], Ramirez [skies of Arcadia], Kratos [Tales series]. and then add one of those giant bosses from any of the series (like Grima [FE: awakening] ) You got your self a awesome game. :goodmood:

Videogame adaptations the world needs to see:

*Angry Video Game Nerd - The Movie - The Game: An action platformer beat'em'up where the Nerd battles the military and mutants with a Power Glove and the NES Zapper, only loosely based on the actual movie

*Super Mario Bros - The Movie - The Game: Essentially the original Super Mario Bros, but with real-life actors as digitized sprites ala Mortal Kombat, some beating up, locations based on the movie, Fire Flowers being replaced with Flame Throwers, Peach being replaced with Daisy, Bowser being replaced with Koopa, the addition of Iggy and Spike as Koopa sprite-swaps and a new design for the goombas that is a mix between movie Goomba and videogame goomba, and the koopas are now essentially Raptors with turtle shells.

*POKéMON - The Movie - The Game: Instead of an actual POKéMON game, it's now a reskinned FInal Fantasy (probably FInal Fantasy 7), where Ash's POKéMON first have to battle more Team Rocket grunts than just Jessie & James, and where Mewtwo is essentially Zeromus from Final Fantasy 4...the Easy-Type version of Zeromus, complete with his own version of the Count spell...oh, and Ash gets a girlfriend never seen in the movie, just to get shanked and killed by a Team Rocket grunt with silver-locked hair never seen in the movie