A Yellow youtuber fox , GTFoxN6Y has successfully jumped into MUGEN! + Stage

GTFoxN6Y

5 minutes ago, GTFoxN6Y said:

Yeah, but it's easy to avoid tough. 😌

Not if your character has the walk speed of a Bugatti Super Sport speeding down Route 66 at 304 mph (and it does) with basically no recovery frames on the move whatsoever.

Let me be as polite as I possibly can with this... did you even try to take these things into consideration? Like, at all? 'Cause the evidence I've been given says otherwise.

3 hours ago, Joey S. said:

Not if your character has the walk speed of a Bugatti Super Sport speeding down Route 66 at 304 mph (and it does) with basically no recovery frames on the move whatsoever.

Let me be as polite as I possibly can with this... did you even try to take these things into consideration? Like, at all? 'Cause the evidence I've been given says otherwise.

OK. Do that!

8 minutes ago, GTFoxN6Y said:

OK. Do that!

I was asking a question, dude.

Did you even try to put effort into this character? Yes or no?
Are you planning to fix what I've just pointed out, as well as other issues that might corellate with it? Yes or no?

If no, then... I don't know.

Ok.
-ahem-

- Walk speed is insanely high (wayyy too high for any character)
- Debug popup shows when trying to run
- Literally every single standing attack is an infinite in some way shape or form
- Why is the only crouch move medium kick? Why not the other attacks
- That stepping noise I find unneccessary (combine with fast walk speed and that speaks for itself) should be gotten rid of
- No projectile limit (especially on hadokens)? Why?
- Missing hurtboxes on basic things like taunt and launcher
- Speaking of launcher, it feels slow and clunky for P2. Almost like there wasn't gravity to begin with while they fall
- Misaligned hitsparks basically everywhere
- All attacks play way too fast. Throw looks so jank I almost couldn't tell it was a throw at all.
- Misspellings also basically everywhere
- Hyperjump is all 3 punches and not just Down, then Up?
- Despite all those infinites, he still feels really weak and does little to no damage

Rowser also tested this and found other things:
- Portrait for MUGEN 1.0 has incorrect palette, or no palette at all
- Jotaro also has a messed up palette, where no black outlines exist where they should
- Why doesn't the Gun special have a helper projectile? Making it like a normal attack means someone like Geese can counter it, even though he shouldn't be able to.

I'd hate to tell you this, but you've got a lot of work to improve here. If ya miraculously get all these problems taken care of in a... *mouth* then maybe I'll consider this an ok character.

1 hour ago, Joey S. said:

Ok.
-ahem-

- Walk speed is insanely high (wayyy too high for any character)
- Debug popup shows when trying to run
- Literally every single standing attack is an infinite in some way shape or form
- Why is the only crouch move medium kick? Why not the other attacks
- That stepping noise I find unneccessary (combine with fast walk speed and that speaks for itself) should be gotten rid of
- No projectile limit (especially on hadokens)? Why?
- Missing hurtboxes on basic things like taunt and launcher
- Speaking of launcher, it feels slow and clunky for P2. Almost like there wasn't gravity to begin with while they fall
- Misaligned hitsparks basically everywhere
- All attacks play way too fast. Throw looks so jank I almost couldn't tell it was a throw at all.
- Misspellings also basically everywhere
- Hyperjump is all 3 punches and not just Down, then Up?
- Despite all those infinites, he still feels really weak and does little to no damage

Rowser also tested this and found other things:
- Portrait for MUGEN 1.0 has incorrect palette, or no palette at all
- Jotaro also has a messed up palette, where no black outlines exist where they should
- Why doesn't the Gun special have a helper projectile? Making it like a normal attack means someone like Geese can counter it, even though he shouldn't be able to.

I'd hate to tell you this, but you've got a lot of work to improve here. If ya miraculously get all these problems taken care of in a... *mouth* then maybe I'll consider this an ok character.

Wow Thanks for the errors!

1 hour ago, The Auditor said:

Um...what? I...I don't really get it.

I'm just saying that if your a JOJO fan. Read the README file if you still don't understand.

And also record that one for me. Thanks!

On 5/7/2020 at 11:27 PM, GTFoxN6Y said:

By the way I just made the unofficial MFFA app. Wanna see?

is this legal?

On 5/7/2020 at 9:53 PM, The Auditor said:

Um...what? I...I don't really get it.

he's talking about his character?

On 5/7/2020 at 11:27 PM, GTFoxN6Y said:

By the way I just made the unofficial MFFA app. Wanna see?

No. Namely because I don't have a phone and I'd just use the browser version anyway.
Also weren't you told numerous times by other people to not say "hey I made a thing totally unrelated to the current topic i'm in"?

• 1 month later...

I decided to throw in my feedback on this... thing.

-The walk speed is absurd.
-At least disable the run command in the cmd file, so you won't generate debug errors everytime you try to run.
-Michael P scream is ear rape with headphones, would it have killed to atleast lower the volume just a bit?
-With how fast he walks, the walk sound is extremely annoying.
-some attacks don't even have hurtboxes, allowing him to be invincibile when he attacks.
-the launcher is pathetic, barely any speed.
-there should only be one hit scream that plays when in air, not two.
-the attacks are way too fast.
-the Fox Shield is an infinite.
-the grab is too fast, and does no damage, making it worthless to use.
-the portrait isn't even cropped to be 120x140, so it overlays any portrait borders that don't layer over the portraits.
-the text for you win, and perfect are binded to him so if you f1 him, the text follows'
-the text for win and perfect are awful, filled with white pixels.
-nice ms paint gun, isn't even the right size.
-if you're gonna resize sprites, do it within MUGEN itself, using x,yscale 2,2 do not resize them in the sff itself, it can result in bad sprite edits.
-the damage he does is so low, he stands no chance against anyone unless infinites are abused all the way to the end.

Adding onto what the others said...

- any reason why you left the filenames, including even the one for the .def, as "kfm"?

- Backup folder is over 7 MB and just adds useless clutter. Get rid of it.
- The hadouken isn't classified as a projectile when it should be. To do this, go to its HitDef and change "NA" to  "SP" under "attr".

- Superjump feels very clunky. I think you should make it so the player is able to move left and right during the jump.

I'll be honest here, this feels like a very elaborate joke character.